Sunday, December 11, 2011

ANYONE PLEASE! a guy ';likes'; me but doesnt?

theres this guy ive been seeing for the past two weeks and he said he ';likes me'; and i told him i liked him.



when me and him first hung out, one of his friends started to crush on me a little too.



the guy ive been seeing has to meet my dad before i can keep seeing him and the guy told me that he was going to ask me out but with my dads approval.(but then again... he was drinking)



the friend that also liked me asked'; did you notice that ____ is always drinking when youre around';

i said ';no? doesnt he always drinks?';

the friend said ';not all the time but when your around he does... isnt that weird? he even told me you look different to him when hes drunk.';

i said ';wait... i bet hes playing me is he a player? cuz he said hes not';

the friend told me ';hes not a player he just likes messing around a lot especially with japanese highschool girls';



earilier though like 4 hours before this conversation, his friend told me ';i didnt know he was serious about you, the day you were gonna chill with us so i was saying that me and you were gonna hook up but then a few days ago he said that he likes you and might ask you if you want to be his girl';



which mean he only likes me when hes drunk?

or

is his friend just saying that cuz the friend likes me?

how can i come about this? i really need help ): when i heard this i was hurt and on the verge of crying D; UGH IM SO CONFUSED!



he had a past rep of being a player but he told me he was looking and hes done with that.

i REALLY like this guy but how can i talk to the guy i like (the one who ';sees me different with beer goggles';) about this? cuz right now i dont know i feel like hes ignoring me.ANYONE PLEASE! a guy ';likes'; me but doesnt?
I don't think he is worth it... that's not all that cool that he only likes you when he drinks...

I would say forget him and ignore his friends or talk to the guyANYONE PLEASE! a guy ';likes'; me but doesnt?
i think you should ask the guy if he always drinks, and that if he would be willing to meet you sober
if you want a really good answer, email advice.kelly@yahoo.com

Id help you but i dont really know how to answer this one, =[ sorry.

but im sure she will, when i need help i email her. :]



heres a column she did and its almost exactly how she answers your questions in email.

its not answering YOUR question but,

im just saying, email her and try it. :]



http://sassys.jimdo.com/advice-kelly/how鈥?/a>
I think the sober guy likes you and wants you to hate the drunk guy.

Or maybe the drunk guy is always drunk or he really is a player.

This is hard.

Just wait and see what happens.

You need to give it more time.

At this point, anything is possible.



But you yourself, are the only one who really knows and can tell the diff between both guys and which likes you more.

You鈥檙e a smart girl. Watch those guys and watch them good.

I think they鈥檙e both up to something.

No comments:

Post a Comment