Sunday, December 11, 2011

What should I do about this girl? Long story i'm really sorry for the long question?

We were coworkers and I gave her a nice compliment saying I enjoy being around her. She said ';that's so sweet.'; So as I left she went and asked one of my coworker friends if I had a cursh on her. My friend said yes. She said well I think he's cute. My friend told me she thinks i'm cute so I went and told her that I have a crush on her. She said ';that's so sweet. She gave me a hug and after we hug I told her I would of told her sooner, but you have a boyfriend. She didn't say anything about that really. So the next day she walks behind me and pats me on the head and saids hey. I gave this girl this crush note, well here's what it said When we first talk and after the conversation was over I started to like you. So everytime when you talk to me I get butterflies and feel tigly inside. Also when we make eye contact I get nervous. That's why you see me not making too much eye contact with you. I enjoy your company. I still have a crush on you.When you told me you might get another job I was sad. You're such a sweet,kind, and caring person. Your very pretty.You have such a beautiful smile and it makes me smile too. You have pretty hazel eyes. I can't stop thinking about you. Your always on my mind. If you don't like me the way I like you. I'll understand and we can just be friends.


I gave it to her 2 weeks ago and when I saw her the next day she didn't say anything about it. But she was receptive she gave me a big smile and I was too stupid to do nothing. I was kinda down that day and really didn't feel like talking. Anyways I didn't tease her back or flirt with her back because she has a boyfriend. I played it cool and kinda ignore her I just wasn't in the mood to talk. And she knew that. Anyways she thought I lost interest in her so she said ';You don't like me anymore'; and walk away fast and look back at me and smile at me.When she said that I knew she kinda like me or she was just playing games with me. She knows I still like her, but she has a boyfriend. Her boyfriend makes her come into work crying sometimes. I don't know why she stays with him, but she does. Anyways she didn't say anything about the letter still. She show all her co-worker friends the note and told them I like her. She never told them that she likes me. I gave her a christmas present. It was a glass angel. I also wrote a note to her this is what it said. ';If I could talk to angels, I'd ask the one who watches over you to make sure you always know how much you mean to me and how much your kindness has touched my heart. May you be blessed by the Lord. The maker of heaven and earth. May he watch over you and bless you with good health and happiness always. You're a wonderful person and a very special friend and today just seemed like a good time to tell you so. This gift is the angel of friendship. She reminds me of you. I hope you have the best christmas you ever had. I hope you are well and smiling. She was about to cry after she read it. I told her not to and she gave me a hug and that was it. She talk to friend and he told me what she said. ';Well she like it, but she didn't want it because her boyfriend would be so mad at her for accepting it.'; She didn't give it back to me, she left it in the front office and told the manager about the situation. She told him that I like her and treat her different than other girl employees and she feels uncomfortable around me. And told the manager she just wants to be friends with me. She did keep it after she clock out of work. So this past wednesday I was walking near her and the manager and she thought I was walking towards her, but I wasn't she walk away pretty fast in a different direction. So we both ignore each other that night. And havn't seen each other since. Her coworker friend said she talks about me, but nothing negative. I think the manager question her about the angel when she brought it in the office and that's why she told him. Were both in our late teens. Some of the girls that work there are jealous of her. I guess it's because the manager saids to the other girls ';If there were more girls like her are business would be alot better.'; He said that because she is really nice to the customers.


The female employers say she a flirter. I haven't seen her at work in a week. The managers tried calling her, but she hasn't answer the phone. There thinking she quit. She miss three days so far. I go to school with her, but I haven't gone in 3-4 days, but I went today. And I heard her and her friend saying she got a new job where her boyfriend works at. She was talking to her friend right by me so I can hear this. I waited to see if she would talk to me instead of me trying to talk to her, but she didn't she ignore me and I ignore her. I was talking to this other girl who was a new student and she walk past us, but ignore us like we weren't there. So when I was about to leave she got out of class saw me and turn around and called her friend to come here then I left cause my ride was here. What do you think that meant? So we haven't seen each other in a week, but I will see her tomorrow at school in class. Should I try and talk to her or let her come to me? I'm thinking about talking to the new student who goes there now. Not to make the girl I like jealous, but get to know the new girl and see if I like her, but what if the girl I like starts to do something about it? I don't know what to do? I still kinda like this girl, but I just don't want her to get mad for talking to another girl to see if I like her or not. What do you think. Sorry for the long question, but I been thinking about this alot.What should I do about this girl? Long story i'm really sorry for the long question?
hey guy,


dont worry about the long question.


your situation is obviously burning you inside out, so heres my opinion.





This girl, she's flattered that you like her.


She thinks you're cute and sweet.


But she doesn't consider you ';dating material';





She probably would have given you a shot if she was single, just for kicks, but i have a strong feeling that you just arent her type.


like you said somewhere, ';she's a flirter';,well i agree, she seems that way.





Because if you think about it honestly, she's had MANY hints and direct confrontations from you, about you liking her, she knows man, and she still doesn;t really do anything about it.





And the whole boss, manager thing, that's just weird, why would she ignore you at all if she likes you?





The truth is.She does, but its not going to go anywhere because she likes it as it is.So stick with being friends and dont stop looking for other females, when this girl is ready, she may or may not come up to you and tell you.


for the time being.just act normal.


dont write her any notes.


Dont give her any gifts.


but dont ignore her either.


just be friends


and treat her the same way you treat the other employees.


If it's meant to be, she'll come to you.


alright?


and if it isnt, then..well, there are a million other women in the world.


just open your eyes a tad bit more.


GOOD LUCK


RAVEWhat should I do about this girl? Long story i'm really sorry for the long question?
just be yourself, if you truly like her then go and tell her how you really feel. take her before some other guy swoops in and takes her from you. chances are if you really like her, other guys prolly notice her too, and you don't wanna run the risk of not having a chance to date her.
It sounds like she is not interested in you and says she likes you because she doesnt want to hurt your feeling. Especially since you worked together. Sounds like she likes the bad guys like her boyfriend and not the good one like you. She sounds like me. and I do the same thing. so i would move on. if she wanted to be with you she would.
Dude. Take a breath. I think you should talk to the new girl and forget about this chick. She's got a horrible boyfriend so if she'd rather go with him, she doesn't deserve you. You might have come on too strong too. Leave her be and maybe one day she'll realize she needs a sweet guy. Meanwhile, I say stop chasing her. Take it from a girl. I've had way too many guys come on too strong and it instantly freaks me out. We like a challenge. Don't go tomorrow and immediatly start stalking the new girl. Relax, be subtle. Good luck!!
It sounds like your current crush isn't interested in u judging from the way u say she's acting.She sounds like a girl who just likes the attention and keeps leading you on to keep u hooked on her.I would leave her with her boyfriend and concentrate on getting to know the new girl.Invite her out to do things as friends and then let it build from there.Leave the other one alone all she will do is play mind games with you and hurt you eventually.Stick with the new one.Hope it wirks out!
It sounds like you're a very caring, sweet boy and personally, if she can't see her way clear of dumping the current boyfriend for you, that's her bad luck! It sounds (and the current word is sounds because this is one sided) like she might be interested but might be having controlling issues with the boyfriend. (And that's not good either, but unfortunately, you're not in the best position to tell her this. Maybe your co-worker friend can suggest it.) If he's telling her she can't take home a Christmas present (she could've left the note at her desk at work) because he might be jealous, I see a lot of red flags there!


All you can do is be supportive of her decision (no matter how much it sucks, and we've all been in those shoes at one time or another!) and try to be the best friend you can be to her, in the capacity that you can. I know it can be hard and gut-wrenching (been there, done that, did the book tour! lol) but if it helps, you're not in the wrong. Good luck, hang in there. And for the other new student, she doesn't have a right to get mad because if the one w/ the b/f won't give up the b/f, she also gives up the right to tell you who you can/can't go out with. Just thought I'd let you know. :)
Comrade, I suggest you get to know the new girl instead of trying to go back for the old girl. You've struck out with this girl already. Why? I tell you why:


1) She has a boyfriend. She's not on the market.


2) The #1 problem women say men have is that they come on too strong. And bro, you went on so strong you pushed her away from you with your gift and you being so mushy with her and generally putting her on that really tall pedestal. And that is evident because she ignores you, walks away from you, and avoids you. So think about it... does a girl who likes you ignore you, walks away from you, and avoids you? Not at all! And she might say she likes you, bro, but look at her actions; do they match her words? Not at all. Her actions, not her words, are the key to knowing what's really on a woman's mind.





And when you are with this new girl and you decide you like her, please ask her for her phone number. If she likes you, she'll give it to you. If she hesitates, stutters, or seems uncomfortable in anyway, you're out! If she does give it to you, call her 5 to 9 days later for 3-5 minutes and ask her out for a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, or Sunday afternoon the next week.





Why wait 5-9 days, and ask her out for a weekday date? Because you want to be a Challenge (which is so important in maintaining romantic relationships). The whole fact that you already asked her out means you are interested in her already. But please please please don't get mushy and say how much you like her and everything. That is so anti-Challenge. Women are so used to being chased around they want a guy who can say no to them, who won't cater to their every whim, and they want to be able to wonder if you really like them or not. They want you to be mysterious so they can think about you and want to see you more and get to know you.





So, if the new girl accepts, then you are good as long as she doesn't break the date (which in that case, don't listen to her excuses unless its extreme like someone died or she's really sick). If she says she can't make it, then you're out. But if she says she can't make it, but gives you a date and time that she will be available and it's not on the weekend (if it is, give her another counter offer) then you know she likes you. The bottom line is... when girls like you... they help you!





During the date, don't get mushy; lay back and don't give her an iota of information about yourself if you can avoid it. Deflect her questions and make her wonder about the mysterious guy she's with. Always keep it light and funny; no heavy subjects like sex, politics, religion, never tell her if you want to have her baby or you love her so much or she is such a good person blah blah that junk; always be Cary Grant, Conan O'Brian, Robin Williams, Vince Vaughn, and Owen Wilson. This is being a Challenge, being funny makes her think you are Confident, and you not touching her and being mushy on her is Self-Control. I call this the 3 Cs which win women: Control (Self-), Confidence, and Challenge. Your long question needs a long answer. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment