Sunday, December 11, 2011

I'm heart broken thought she like me, but I guess not need help geting over her. Long story but please help

Just so you guys know she was coming on to me first. And I started to like her. Well here's the drama enjoy :(


We are coworkers and I gave her a nice compliment saying I enjoy being around her. She said ';that's so sweet.'; So as I left she went and asked one of my coworker friends if I had a cursh on her. My friend said yes. She said well I think he's cute. My friend told me she thinks i'm cute so I went and told her that I have a crush on her. She said ';that's so sweet. She gave me a hug and after we hug I told her I would of told her sooner, but she you have a boyfriend. She didn't say anything about that really. So the next day she starts to flirt a lilttle. I didn't flirt back because she has a boyfriend.I gave this girl this letter well here's what it said When we first talk and after the conversation was over I started to like you. So everytime when you talk to me I get butterflies and feel tigly inside. Also when we make eye contact I get nervous. That's why you see me not making too much eye contact with you. I enjoy your company. I still have a crush on you.When you told me you might get another job I was sad. You're such a sweet,kind, and caring person. Your very pretty.You have such a beautiful smile and it makes me smile too. You have pretty blue eyes. I can't stop thinking about you. Your always on my mind. If you don't like me the way I like you. I'll understand and we can just be friends.


I gave it to her yesterday and I saw her today and she didn't say anything about it. I didn't asked her about it. I was kinda down today and really didn't feel like talking. Anyways I didn't tease her back or flirt with her back because she has a boyfriend. I played it cool and kinda ignore her I just wasn't in the mood to talk. And she knew that. Anyways she thought I lost interest in her so she said ';You don't like me anymore'; and walk away fast and look back at me and smile at me. She knows I still like her, but she has a boyfriend. We are co-workers and her boyfriend makes her come into work crying sometimes. I don't know why she stays with him, but she does. Anyways she didn't say anything about the letter still. She show all her co-worker friends the letter and told them I like her. She never told them that she likes me. Sometimes she flirts with me. I didn't flirt back I played it cool. Today I gave her a christmas present. It was a glass angel. Well she like it, but she didn't want it because her boyfriend would be so mad at her for accepting it. She didn't give it back to me, she left it in the front office and told the manager about the situation. She told him that I like her and treat her different than other girl employees. And she also said to him that she just wants to be friends with me. She did keep the angel she just told her boyfriend that it was from a girl at work. She told that to my friend. I thought she did like me because she was flirting with me and telling other co-workers that I like her. Maybe I scared her off by giving her that angel which was $30.00. I also wrote a note that came with the angel. It said this '; If I could talk to the angels, I'd ask the one who watches over you to make sure you always know how much you mean to me and how much your kindness has touched my heart. May you be blessed by the Lord. The maker of heaven and earth. May he watch over you and bless you with good health and happiness always. You're a wonderful person and a very special friend and today just seemed like a good time to tell you so. This gift is the angel of friendship. She reminds me of you. I hope you have the best Christmas you ever had. I hope you are well and smiling. Merry Christmas. That's what I wrote. Now I know most of you guys are going to say i'm a loser for doing that. But, I just was expressing my feelings to her from my heart. Again I know you guys are going to say i'm a loser for sayin that as well. Well I guess I freak her out about all of this. Or she doesn't like me that way. I don't know. Any


advice? I'm heart broken.I'm heart broken thought she like me, but I guess not need help geting over her. Long story but please help
You're not a loser dude but I kind of get the feeling after reading your story that she's playing you and exploiting the fact that you're in to her.I'm heart broken thought she like me, but I guess not need help geting over her. Long story but please help
Well, U are really heart broken, but don't worry. She isn't the right girl for U. There is the one who for U outside. Ignore her and live truthfully with your heart. Now U are hurt, but it will be gone soon. Enjoy your life
so why is yuour name karma though
WOW...that was long. LOL. I believe it's time for you to JUST ASK HER....STRAIGHT UP! You can start this with ? Does she like you? But the only thing that matters is Does she want to be with you? And if so Will she leave her boyfriend? If not; find someone that is single....It would be alot smarter; anyway. Either way; GOOD LUCK!
awww u sound like one of the sweetest guys ever.she just has to realize that. and if she doesnt thats her loss. but just give it time and work on your friendship. im kinda in the same situation. guy has a gf i like guy yea basic story. but just work on your friendship and be urself and keep being sweet. she'll fall.
You are not a loser. I am touched by what you have wrote. I really am. If you don't mind me saying this, SHE is the loser. she has been messing with your head and i think she is enjoying it. Any normal woman would be touched and very heart felt by this. You are so so much better than her. You don't deserve someone like that. She is using you and thinks that she can. Don't let her do that. You are a sweet, and very heartwarming guy. I think that she lives for that drama with her boyfriend. You need to watch your back and don't condensend with her. if she is telling her boss about you and who no's what else she said.


I hope you find someone that can appreciate you and your heartfelt. (I would even go out with you and i don't even no you) She doesn't deserve you. And i hope you think about what she has been doing to you.
I think that you might have freaked her out a bit. Sure, all those things you said were really sweet, but it might have also felt very awkward to her since she even had a boyfriend and all.





Just try to move on. Obviously, she isn't the one for you, just look at other girls around you and see if you like any qualities about them.





Good Luck!
  • hp
  • hidden myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment