Sunday, December 11, 2011

Need help about this situation Long Story please help me?

We are coworkers and I gave her a nice compliment saying I enjoy being around her. She said ';that's so sweet.'; So as I left she went and asked one of my coworker friends if I had a cursh on her. My friend said yes. She said well I think he's cute. My friend told me she thinks i'm cute so I went and told her that I have a crush on her. She said ';that's so sweet. She gave me a hug and after we hug I told her I would of told her sooner, but she you have a boyfriend. She didn't say anything about that really. So the next day she starts to flirt a lilttle. I didn't flirt back because she has a boyfriend.I gave this girl this letter well here's what it said When we first talk and after the conversation was over I started to like you. So everytime when you talk to me I get butterflies and feel tigly inside. Also when we make eye contact I get nervous. That's why you see me not making too much eye contact with you. I enjoy your company. I still have a crush on you.When you told me you might get another job I was sad. You're such a sweet,kind, and caring person. Your very pretty.You have such a beautiful smile and it makes me smile too. You have pretty blue eyes. I can't stop thinking about you. Your always on my mind. If you don't like me the way I like you. I'll understand and we can just be friends.


I gave it to her 2 weeks ago and when I saw her the next day she didn't say anything about it. But she was receptive she gave me a big smile and I was too stupid to do nothing. I was kinda down that day and really didn't feel like talking. Anyways I didn't tease her back or flirt with her back because she has a boyfriend. I played it cool and kinda ignore her I just wasn't in the mood to talk. And she knew that. Anyways she thought I lost interest in her so she said ';You don't like me anymore'; and walk away fast and look back at me and smile at me.When she said that I knew she kinda like me. She knows I still like her, but she has a boyfriend. Her boyfriend makes her come into work crying sometimes. I don't know why she stays with him, but she does. Anyways she didn't say anything about the letter still. She show all her co-worker friends the letter and told them I like her. She never told them that she likes me. I gave her a christmas present. It was a glass angel. I also wrote a note to her this is what it said. ';If I could talk to angels, I'd ask the one who watches over you to make sure you always know how much you mean to me and how much your kindness has touched my heart. May you be blessed by the Lord. The maker of heaven and earth. May he watch over you and bless you with good health and happiness always. You're a wonderful person and a very special friend and today just seemed like a good time to tell you so. This gift is the angel of friendship. She reminds me of you. I hope you have the best christmas you ever had. I hope you are well and smiling. She was about to cry after she read it. I told her not to and she gave me a hug and that was it. She talk to friend and he told me what she said. ';Well she like it, but she didn't want it because her boyfriend would be so mad at her for accepting it.'; She didn't give it back to me, she left it in the front office and told the manager about the situation. She told him that I like her and treat her different than other girl employees and she feels uncomfortable around me. And told the manager she just wants to be friends with me. She did keep it after she clock out of work. So this past wednesday I was walking near her and the manager and she thought I was walking towards her, but I wasn't she walk away pretty fast in a different direction. So we both ignore each other that night. And havn't seen each other since. Her coworker friend said she talks about me, but nothing negative. I think the manager question her about the angel when she brought it in the office and that's why she told him. Were both in our late teens. Some of the girls that work there are jealous of her. I guess it's because the manager saids to the other girls ';If there were more girls like her are business would be alot better.'; He said that because she is really nice to the customers.


She flirts with customers at work. But, aren't all girls like that and don't mean anything when they flirt with them. She doesn't do it alot just sometimes. I guess she does it because she see's the other girls doing it at work. The girls call her a s.l.u.t. and a w.h.o.r.e.


I haven't seen her at work in a week. The managers tried calling her, but she hasn't answer the phone. There thinking she quit. She miss three days so far. I go to school with her, but I haven't gone in 3-4 days, but I went today. And I heard her and her friend saying she got a new job where her boyfriend works at. She was talking to her friend right by me so I can hear this.


She didn't talk to me at all at school. So I didn't bother talking to her and looking at her at all.


When I was about to leave she got out of class and I saw her and as soon as I saw her I look away fast. Then she called her friend to get out of class than I left.


What do you think that meant?^Need help about this situation Long Story please help me?
Obviously you are very ';infatuated'; with her and you want to be with her only you need to face reality. You have that little glimmer of hope that she will fall in love with you too. It doesn't sound like that's gonna happen. She has a boyfriend and is a flirt trying to get approval from you and others because I have a hunch she is not getting it from her boyfriend. She probably is attracted to her boyfriend because he isn't such a nice guy and she doesn't feel particularly secure about herself.


You need to find another interest to focus on or else you will pine away for months and that can be very hard. That's what young love is all about though, it is all a learning process.Need help about this situation Long Story please help me?
I would leave her alone this girl plays too many games. Your going to get hurt from her sooner or later. You need a girl that won't play games with you.
You have way too much time on your hands boy...and you need to forget her cause she was just bein nice when she hugs you and stuff, if she really liked you she wouldnt be with the bf that makes her cry...she just wants attention and she got it but got freaked out and felt you took it too far. just move on...and no more novels please!
I actually read all that...lol


I think you should forget about her....too many issues


Why would she complain to the manager....and lying to her coworkers....


forget her
i can't believe i read the whole thing........some questions on Yahoo are too short and i often tell the person who wrote it ..:';more information please'; but this is ridiculous, anyways, bottom line is she is not into you.
she may like you but she wants to be with her boyfriend. it seems like he's got a pretty good hold on her, sounds kind of controlling to me but she's not someone you want to get involved with romantically or friendwise. because her actions show she doesnt have a mind of her own. she may be a sweet girl but she will just lead you on. find someone who is as into you as you are them. your a sweet guy, she is not the one for you.
I honestly think she was leading you on because she is NOT happy in her current relationship even though she loves him. But she used you to make herself feel good.





I'm sorry this has happened to you. It's women like that, that cause men to not trust decent women.





She may eventually leave her boyfriend, and even seek you out for attention, but YOU are too good for her, but she thinks she is too good for you. Believe me, YOU are the better person. Don't fall for her games.
She has a boyfriend. She has something in her life thats troubling her.


She is conveying those frustrations to you. Your kindness is her oppourtunity of playing,';i'm insecure , so i need other guys to tell me they enjoy me'; game. She's playing games. She loves attention. stay away......
you can either stand back and let her go or you can confront her and ask what is really on her mind if she really just wants to be your friend or dose she want more and i have a question for you when you are at school with her dose she try or want to talk to you face to face or is it more like makeing sure you over hear her talking to someone else
Wow, what a long story! First, you shouldn't get seriously involved with her. As you said several times, she has a boyfriend. How would you feel if some guy stoled your lady? Your thinking is on the right track as far as that issue is concerned. Second, many girls like to flirt. Sometimes guys take it too serious and expect more from it. Since it is happening at work and school, then I wouldn't take it seriously at all. She's just wanting attention. If you tried anything she'd turn you in to someone and you'd get in trouble, lose your job or have her boyfriend take action against you. She isn't worth it. It's OK to be her friend. Just tell her that you aren't looking for a serious relationship, but you'd want to be friends and vice versa. She will respect you more if you told her that, plus she wouldn't have a reason to be afraid of you. As for gifts, keep them! I've fallen into that trap, too. The girl threw it away! I was out $65.00. The lesson to all this is don't get hooked into a serious deal with this girl. Things may change down the line, but you're treading on thin ice. Be distant, but friendly.
How many times are you going to post this???? Leave the girl alone, if she wanted to talk to you she would...You have an unhealthy obsession with her...Back off....
Man first of all thats a sticky situation, because she is running away from you. Her boyfriend seems like he is mean to her so i would probably kick his *** for her but you should have made a better move earlier so that she wouldnt run away. Thats tough man, just let things work out, and her boyfriend prolly found out about you and i would watch your back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment