Sunday, December 11, 2011

Need help about this situation with this girl Long Story but please help me please?

We are coworkers and I gave her a nice compliment saying I enjoy being around her. She said ';that's so sweet.'; So as I left she went and asked one of my coworker friends if I had a cursh on her. My friend said yes. She said well I think he's cute. My friend told me she thinks i'm cute so I went and told her that I have a crush on her. She said ';that's so sweet. She gave me a hug and after we hug I told her I would of told her sooner, but she you have a boyfriend. She didn't say anything about that really. So the next day she starts to flirt a lilttle. I didn't flirt back because she has a boyfriend.I gave this girl this letter well here's what it said When we first talk and after the conversation was over I started to like you. So everytime when you talk to me I get butterflies and feel tigly inside. Also when we make eye contact I get nervous. That's why you see me not making too much eye contact with you. I enjoy your company. I still have a crush on you.When you told me you might get another job I was sad. You're such a sweet,kind, and caring person. Your very pretty.You have such a beautiful smile and it makes me smile too. You have pretty blue eyes. I can't stop thinking about you. Your always on my mind. If you don't like me the way I like you. I'll understand and we can just be friends.


I gave it to her 2 weeks ago and when I saw her the next day she didn't say anything about it. But she was receptive she gave me a big smile and I was too stupid to do nothing. I was kinda down that day and really didn't feel like talking. Anyways I didn't tease her back or flirt with her back because she has a boyfriend. I played it cool and kinda ignore her I just wasn't in the mood to talk. And she knew that. Anyways she thought I lost interest in her so she said ';You don't like me anymore'; and walk away fast and look back at me and smile at me.When she said that I knew she kinda like me. She knows I still like her, but she has a boyfriend. Her boyfriend makes her come into work crying sometimes. I don't know why she stays with him, but she does. Anyways she didn't say anything about the letter still. She show all her co-worker friends the letter and told them I like her. She never told them that she likes me. I gave her a christmas present. It was a glass angel. I also wrote a note to her this is what it said. ';If I could talk to angels, I'd ask the one who watches over you to make sure you always know how much you mean to me and how much your kindness has touched my heart. May you be blessed by the Lord. The maker of heaven and earth. May he watch over you and bless you with good health and happiness always. You're a wonderful person and a very special friend and today just seemed like a good time to tell you so. This gift is the angel of friendship. She reminds me of you. I hope you have the best christmas you ever had. I hope you are well and smiling. She was about to cry after she read it. I told her not to and she gave me a hug and that was it. She talk to friend and he told me what she said. ';Well she like it, but she didn't want it because her boyfriend would be so mad at her for accepting it.'; She didn't give it back to me, she left it in the front office and told the manager about the situation. She told him that I like her and treat her different than other girl employees and she feels uncomfortable around me. And told the manager she just wants to be friends with me. She did keep it after she clock out of work. So this past wednesday I was walking near her and the manager and she thought I was walking towards her, but I wasn't she walk away pretty fast in a different direction. So we both ignore each other that night. And havn't seen each other since. Her coworker friend said she talks about me, but nothing negative. I think the manager question her about the angel when she brought it in the office and that's why she told him. Were both in our late teens. Some of the girls that work there are jealous of her. I guess it's because the manager saids to the other girls ';If there were more girls like her are business would be alot better.'; He said that because she is really nice to the customers.


She flirts with customers at work. But, aren't all girls like that and don't mean anything when they flirt with them. She doesn't do it alot just sometimes. I guess she does it because she see's the other girls doing it at work. The girls call her a s.l.u.t. and a w.h.o.r.e.


I haven't seen her at work in a week. The managers tried calling her, but she hasn't answer the phone. There thinking she quit. She miss three days so far. I go to school with her, but I haven't gone in 3-4 days, but i'm going tomorrow. Do you think she's testing me to see if I really care for her and wants me to chase her and tell her this tomorrow? What do you think? I really do like her.Need help about this situation with this girl Long Story but please help me please?
Not to be mean, but creepy! I tell you what, I'm sure you're a nice guy and everything but love letters and love notes in Christmas presents are middle school! Or something you give your wife, but not someone you aren't dating. Honestly, she probably did have a small crush or physical attraction to you at first but as soon as all the creepy love notes started coming in it pushed her away. I know you probably only see her at work but you're reaching stalker status. Do you stare at her at work too - even if it's just an admiring 10 second stare and we act like we don't see it believe me we do! From your story she liked your attentions at first, even a little after the first note, but now she obviously doesn't. The fact that she showed and read your letter to other people is not a good sign either. And when she told her boss that you make her feel uncomfortable - she wasn't lying! You probably do! Back off buddy! You already ruined this one and pretty much any chance of getting with her. The fact that she already has a boyfriend takes your chance of redemption from zero to zilch. She's probably already told her boyfriend about you which is why she's not coming in to work. Unless she tells you from her own mouth that she likes you - any information from anyone else is worth nothing. Since she's been avoiding you since your Christmas present, that's obviously what she wants. I'm really not trying to be mean, just honest. You're probably just an emotional romantic guy but to bring it on all at once like that is overwhelming and not something a girl, especially a teenage girl, is looking for. Save the love notes until you find someone that openly admits that they like them or you're in a comitted relationship. As for this girl, leave her alone and act like you're over her - she'll probably be relieved and it'll take the pressure off of her - after awhile of ignoring her you might have a chance to apologize for making her feel uncomfortable. Lose the romantic feelings for her though before you do that! Find a new crush and take it.....slow!!Need help about this situation with this girl Long Story but please help me please?
Dude go rescue her from her controlling boyfriend. She likes you go chase her.





I think she scared of what her boyfriend might do to you. Fight him you can take him
oh my goodness i say you should be there for her as a friend and if she accepts that you can be something more. Her boyfriend sounds like a jerk and obvestly she likes you. Its hard to say things to people, so maybe shes just at a loss for words. If your ment to be together than it will work out. Just be there for her
she wants you to chase her. the next time you see her, say something along the lines of ';wont your boyfriend let you come to work anymore?'; and see what she says.
I think you should go for it. She needs someone better than that loser bf that she has. Tell her how you feel. Even if that does not go the way that you want it to go you will not have to keep wondering what could have been and you would know b/c you asked her. What harm could it do.
You said it a million times: she has a boyfriend!! Even if things are rocky between them it doesn't matter, you don't know the whole situation. Wait until she's single. Otherwise you'll just be her rebound or she'll just use you when she's going through a hard time and just hurt you. If things are meant to work out, they will. She knows you like her, let her decide. Don't write her letters or give her things at work, it'll get you in trouble. If she told the manager about you, it's a sign that she doesn't want to be bothered like that. She has a BOYFRIEND. Let it be. She's not testing you. She's messing with you. If she flirts with a lot of other guys, then how are you more special than any of them? Find someone that can commit 100%. You deserve it. She sounds like she has problems. Don't get involved, you'll get crushed. Sorry to be so negative. Just be patient.
I'd be careful on this one, not because of the boyfriend. It was great you made your feelings known to her, but you don't want to overplay your hand. As much as I hate to say it, you have to play the game a little (for the record, I hate ';the game';). Work on the friendship aspect, and try to be comfortable about that for a while. Get her to talk about that **** of a boyfriend and be there to help open her eyes. Just don't push her too hard, and as much as it is flattering to her, it doesn't make you look any more attractive to her.
I agree 100% with y2k. i think that she is in an abusive relationship that she is afraid to get out of!1! Maybe he has beaten her up and she is not going outside because he may have left bruises on her or something! Have one of your friends that know her to go and check on her to make sure she is okay and let her know how you feel. No woman deserves to be in an abusive or unhappy relationship whichever it may be in her case. Go and get her!!!!!! Good luck!!!!
Man, I almost fell asleep just reading all that. Aviodance may be a test, but it's just as likely her boyfriend has made her fear talking to you. I hope you are aware that the way you treat her at work could be considered harrassment. That's not to say she doesn't really like it, but all it takes is one claim. Otherwise, if you like her enough, stop playing games and talk to her about it...if you ever find her again. You've been running in circles chasing each other and when one of you runs faster, so does the other. If you stop running you can take two steps and find the solution. Telling her that you like her hasn't been enough...sit her down and explain it better. However, I do advise some discretion or you may come on way too strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment