Sunday, December 11, 2011

Need help about this situation about this girl Long Story but please help me? Please answer girls?

We are coworkers and I gave her a nice compliment saying I enjoy being around her. She said ';that's so sweet.'; So as I left she went and asked one of my coworker friends if I had a cursh on her. My friend said yes. She said well I think he's cute. My friend told me she thinks i'm cute so I went and told her that I have a crush on her. She said ';that's so sweet. She gave me a hug and after we hug I told her I would of told her sooner, but she you have a boyfriend. She didn't say anything about that really. So the next day she starts to flirt a lilttle. I didn't flirt back because she has a boyfriend.I gave this girl this letter well here's what it said When we first talk and after the conversation was over I started to like you. So everytime when you talk to me I get butterflies and feel tigly inside. Also when we make eye contact I get nervous. That's why you see me not making too much eye contact with you. I enjoy your company. I still have a crush on you.When you told me you might get another job I was sad. You're such a sweet,kind, and caring person. Your very pretty.You have such a beautiful smile and it makes me smile too. You have pretty blue eyes. I can't stop thinking about you. Your always on my mind. If you don't like me the way I like you. I'll understand and we can just be friends.


I gave it to her 2 weeks ago and when I saw her the next day she didn't say anything about it. But she was receptive she gave me a big smile and I was too stupid to do nothing. I was kinda down that day and really didn't feel like talking. Anyways I didn't tease her back or flirt with her back because she has a boyfriend. I played it cool and kinda ignore her I just wasn't in the mood to talk. And she knew that. Anyways she thought I lost interest in her so she said ';You don't like me anymore'; and walk away fast and look back at me and smile at me.When she said that I knew she kinda like me. She knows I still like her, but she has a boyfriend. Her boyfriend makes her come into work crying sometimes. I don't know why she stays with him, but she does. Anyways she didn't say anything about the letter still. She show all her co-worker friends the letter and told them I like her. She never told them that she likes me. I gave her a christmas present. It was a glass angel. I also wrote a note to her this is what it said. ';If I could talk to angels, I'd ask the one who watches over you to make sure you always know how much you mean to me and how much your kindness has touched my heart. May you be blessed by the Lord. The maker of heaven and earth. May he watch over you and bless you with good health and happiness always. You're a wonderful person and a very special friend and today just seemed like a good time to tell you so. This gift is the angel of friendship. She reminds me of you. I hope you have the best christmas you ever had. I hope you are well and smiling. She was about to cry after she read it. I told her not to and she gave me a hug and that was it. She talk to friend and he told me what she said. ';Well she like it, but she didn't want it because her boyfriend would be so mad at her for accepting it.'; She didn't give it back to me, she left it in the front office and told the manager about the situation. She told him that I like her and treat her different than other girl employees and she feels uncomfortable around me. And told the manager she just wants to be friends with me. She did keep it after she clock out of work. So this past wednesday I was walking near her and the manager and she thought I was walking towards her, but I wasn't she walk away pretty fast in a different direction. So we both ignore each other that night. And havn't seen each other since. Her coworker friend said she talks about me, but nothing negative. I think the manager question her about the angel when she brought it in the office and that's why she told him. Were both in our late teens. Some of the girls that work there are jealous of her. I guess it's because the manager saids to the other girls ';If there were more girls like her are business would be alot better.'; He said that because she is really nice to the customers.


She flirts with customers at work. But, aren't all girls like that and don't mean anything when they flirt with them. She doesn't do it alot just sometimes. I guess she does it because she see's the other girls doing it at work. The girls call her a s.l.u.t. and a w.h.o.r.e.


I haven't seen her at work in a week. The managers tried calling her, but she hasn't answer the phone. There thinking she quit. She miss three days so far. I go to school with her, but I haven't gone in 3-4 days, but i'm going tomorrow. Do you think she's testing me to see if I really care for her and wants me to chase her and tell her this tomorrow? What do you think? I really do like her.Need help about this situation about this girl Long Story but please help me? Please answer girls?
well, u have shown that you are the sweetest guy in the world. Give her some time. If she misses u, she'll come back.


Many situations that a girl still loves her bf, but cant help flirting with another guy because he treats her so good. Love is not all receiving nor giving. U should wait for her response. I believe what u have been doing is excellent job and i can see that u have thought a lot before make a move. Im sorry to mention, but if u are not good looking and her bf really is, then maybe she is still confused. Give her time to make her mind up.


You melt my heart. Never seen or heard anything like this in Hollywood movies. Good luck!








P.S: You deserve a lot more than just chasing a taken girl. Give her a chance. But its her loss if she is too dumb to understand.Need help about this situation about this girl Long Story but please help me? Please answer girls?
This Is really really long.
Dude go rescue her from her controlling boyfriend. She likes you go chase her.





I think she scared of what her boyfriend might do to you. Fight him you can take him
let her go...she's not worth it, and she's taken
i think you should tell her and not let the chance go by
way to complicated... don't go after her.... girl are like, the more u want them , the more they reject u.. and vice versa....
Ok, hun, that was so long I feel like I know you know, lol. Shew, complicated! Uh..........well I had a similar sit. i think, and this guy was always real nice to me and at the time i had a bf, but this guy told me he was gay, and then i was a lil more comfy round him u know, and then he bought me earrings and said that ive changed him, ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, totally freaked me out, I avoided this freak 4 weeks, and still do, but u seem sweet and non perverted like that guy, so main point, move on a lil, and see if shes really in 2 u, give her a lil time, and if she misses your companionship, then she'll let ya know, good luck, you seem sooo sweet, wish i was her......lol, the angel thing was deep, good job.
You said her boyfriend makes her come into work crying sometimes - do you think that maybe she was abused by this guy? You should check to see if she's OK if you run into her at school.





If he is abusing her, she needs to see a counselor. Help her by convincing her to talk to a professional.





You want to help someone but not for your personal gain. If she truly likes you, she will come around. Just be there for her; don't force the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment