Sunday, December 11, 2011

What should I about this girl? Long story sorry for the long question?

We were coworkers and I gave her a nice compliment saying I enjoy being around her. She said ';that's so sweet.'; So as I left she went and asked one of my coworker friends if I had a cursh on her. My friend said yes. She said well I think he's cute. My friend told me she thinks i'm cute so I went and told her that I have a crush on her. She said ';that's so sweet. She gave me a hug and after we hug I told her I would of told her sooner, but you have a boyfriend. She didn't say anything about that really. So the next day she walks behind me and pats me on the head and saids hey. I gave this girl this crush note, well here's what it said When we first talk and after the conversation was over I started to like you. So everytime when you talk to me I get butterflies and feel tigly inside. Also when we make eye contact I get nervous. That's why you see me not making too much eye contact with you. I enjoy your company. I still have a crush on you.When you told me you might get another job I was sad. You're such a sweet,kind, and caring person. Your very pretty.You have such a beautiful smile and it makes me smile too. You have pretty hazel eyes. I can't stop thinking about you. Your always on my mind. If you don't like me the way I like you. I'll understand and we can just be friends.


I gave it to her 2 weeks ago and when I saw her the next day she didn't say anything about it. But she was receptive she gave me a big smile and I was too stupid to do nothing. I was kinda down that day and really didn't feel like talking. Anyways I didn't tease her back or flirt with her back because she has a boyfriend. I played it cool and kinda ignore her I just wasn't in the mood to talk. And she knew that. Anyways she thought I lost interest in her so she said ';You don't like me anymore'; and walk away fast and look back at me and smile at me.When she said that I knew she kinda like me or she was just playing games with me. She knows I still like her, but she has a boyfriend. Her boyfriend makes her come into work crying sometimes. I don't know why she stays with him, but she does. Anyways she didn't say anything about the letter still. She show all her co-worker friends the note and told them I like her. She never told them that she likes me. I gave her a christmas present. It was a glass angel. I also wrote a note to her this is what it said. ';If I could talk to angels, I'd ask the one who watches over you to make sure you always know how much you mean to me and how much your kindness has touched my heart. May you be blessed by the Lord. The maker of heaven and earth. May he watch over you and bless you with good health and happiness always. You're a wonderful person and a very special friend and today just seemed like a good time to tell you so. This gift is the angel of friendship. She reminds me of you. I hope you have the best christmas you ever had. I hope you are well and smiling. She was about to cry after she read it. I told her not to and she gave me a hug and that was it. She talk to friend and he told me what she said. ';Well she like it, but she didn't want it because her boyfriend would be so mad at her for accepting it.'; She didn't give it back to me, she left it in the front office and told the manager about the situation. She told him that I like her and treat her different than other girl employees and she feels uncomfortable around me. And told the manager she just wants to be friends with me. She did keep it after she clock out of work. So this past wednesday I was walking near her and the manager and she thought I was walking towards her, but I wasn't she walk away pretty fast in a different direction. So we both ignore each other that night. And havn't seen each other since. Her coworker friend said she talks about me, but nothing negative. I think the manager question her about the angel when she brought it in the office and that's why she told him. Were both in our late teens. Some of the girls that work there are jealous of her. I guess it's because the manager saids to the other girls ';If there were more girls like her are business would be alot better.'; He said that because she is really nice to the customers.


The female employers say she a flirter. I haven't seen her at work in a week. The managers tried calling her, but she hasn't answer the phone. There thinking she quit. She miss three days so far. I go to school with her, but I haven't gone in 3-4 days, but I went today. And I heard her and her friend saying she got a new job where her boyfriend works at. She was talking to her friend right by me so I can hear this. I waited to see if she would talk to me instead of me trying to talk to her, but she didn't she ignore me and I ignore her. I was talking to this other girl who was a new student and she walk past us, but ignore us like we weren't there. So when I was about to leave she got out of class saw me and turn around and called her friend to come here then I left cause my ride was here. What do you think that meant? So we haven't seen each other in a week, but I will see her tomorrow at school in class. Should I try and talk to her or let her come to me? I'm thinking about talking to the new student who goes there now. Not to make the girl I like jealous, but get to know the new girl and see if I like her, but what if the girl I like starts to do something about it? I don't know what to do? I still kinda like this girl, but I just don't want her to get mad for talking to another girl to see if I like her or not. I went to school today and I think the new girl is takin. This guy sat by her and talk to her all through class. But the girl I like was trying to figure out why I been ignoring for the past 2 weeks? I heard her and her friend talking about me. All I heard was her saying is ';why is he ignoring me for. I was nice to him'; she said. So she kinda tried and get my attention I was walking behind her and she turn around and see if I was looking at her. I didn't look at her I look straight down the floor. So she turns her head around and saids I for got something and tries to bump into me. That was that. So i'm playing hard to get so how long do I do this? Will she try and talk to me or she expects me to make some eye contact with her or something? Sorry for the long questionWhat should I about this girl? Long story sorry for the long question?
ditch the drama...especially @ work. if she truly had any interest in you she'd be with you!What should I about this girl? Long story sorry for the long question?
i understand your situation, but if you dont wanna get hurt, don't place ur self into someone ur not sure of what you are to her. I've been to this kinda situation so juz move on bcoz if she would have had any interest to u she would have had atleast show it to u.

Report Abuse



She didnt respond to the crush note or anything cause truth be known it got thrown away to keep her b/f from seeing it. But its in the back of her mind. But talk to the other girl and if nothing else you just made a new friend out of it

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment