Sunday, December 11, 2011

Does she like me? Long story please help alot of drama?

Just so you guys know she was coming on to me first. And I started to like her. Well here's the drama enjoy :(

We are coworkers and I gave her a nice compliment saying I enjoy being around her. She said ';that's so sweet.'; So as I left she went and asked one of my coworker friends if I had a crush on her. My friend said yes. She said well I think he's cute. My friend told me she thinks i'm cute so I went and told her that I have a crush on her. She said ';that's so sweet. She gave me a hug and after we hug I told her I would of told her sooner, but you have a boyfriend. She didn't say anything about that really. So the next day she starts to flirt a lilttle. I didn't flirt back because she has a boyfriend.I gave this girl this letter well here's what it said When we first talk and after the conversation was over I started to like you. So everytime when you talk to me I get butterflies and feel tigly inside. Also when we make eye contact I get nervous. That's why you see me not making too much eye contact with you. I enjoy your company. I still have a crush on you.When you told me you might get another job I was sad. You're such a sweet,kind, and caring person. Your very pretty.You have such a beautiful smile and it makes me smile too. You have pretty eyes. I can't stop thinking about you. Your always on my mind. If you don't like me the way I like you. I'll understand and we can just be friends.

I gave it to her yesterday and I saw her today and she didn't say anything about it. I didn't asked her about it. I was kinda down today and really didn't feel like talking. Anyways I didn't tease her back or flirt with her back because she has a boyfriend. I played it cool and kinda ignore her I just wasn't in the mood to talk. And she knew that. Anyways she thought I lost interest in her so she said ';You don't like me anymore'; and walk away fast and look back at me and smile at me. She knows I still like her, but she has a boyfriend. We are co-workers and her boyfriend makes her come into work crying sometimes. I don't know why she stays with him, but she does. Anyways she didn't say anything about the letter still. She show all her co-worker friends the letter and told them I like her. She never told them that she likes me. Sometimes she flirts with me. I didn't flirt back I played it cool. Today I gave her a christmas present. It was a glass angel. Well she like it, but she didn't want it because her boyfriend would be so mad at her for accepting it. She didn't give it back to me, she left it in the front office and told the manager about the situation. She told him that I like her and treat her different than other girl employees. And she also said to him that she just wants to be friends with me. She did keep the angel she just told her boyfriend that it was from a girl at work. She told that to my friend. I thought she did like me because she was flirting with me and telling other co-workers that I like her. Maybe I scared her off by giving her that angel which was $30.00. I also wrote a note that came with the angel. It said this '; If I could talk to the angels, I'd ask the one who watches over you to make sure you always know how much you mean to me and how much your kindness has touched my heart. May you be blessed by the Lord. The maker of heaven and earth. May he watch over you and bless you with good health and happiness always. You're a wonderful person and a very special friend and today just seemed like a good time to tell you so. This gift is the angel of friendship. She reminds me of you. I hope you have the best Christmas you ever had. I hope you are well and smiling. Merry Christmas. That's what I wrote. Now I know most of you guys are going to say i'm a loser for doing that. But, I just was expressing my feelings to her from my heart. Again I know you guys are going to say i'm a loser for sayin that as well. Well I guess I freak her out about all of this. Or she doesn't like me that way. Do you think she likes me?Does she like me? Long story please help alot of drama?
Yeah you came on a little strong... she probably likes you, but obviously can't act on it because of her BF... just chill for a bit, stop writing her all those things and see if you play a little harder to get, she'll come to you.Does she like me? Long story please help alot of drama?
Next time make it longer and publish your question in a book.
If there's ';DRAMA';, then you don't need to be together. Who cares ya know? Drama sux.
Thats way too long for me to read. It sounds liek you need to step up your game and be a little more aggressive whether or not she has a boyfriend.
She has a boyfriend. You can't make her love you and you sure as hell should not continue letting her jerk you around. This girl knows you are desperate for you and she is using it against you. Leave her to her boyfriend and start looking for someone who won't treat you like this.
Too long dude. Listen she likes you but is committed to him. Yes you put all of your feelings on the line so the suspense and glamour of it is over you should have left somethings out and you may have reeled her in. Move on.
i think you are hung up way too much on this girl.... she is taken get away from her would you like it if another guy was hitting on your girlfriend. And next time just say



I like a girl at work and she has a boyfriend but she seems interested... i bought her a christmas gift that was an angel of friendship and then just state what it said... no need to write a novel! lol good luck but i think you should just leave her alone she knows you like her and if she leaves her boyfriend she will come to you if she likes you
I DONT KNOW MAN, I SMELL TROUBLE AROUND THIS LADY, NOT A GOOD CHOICE, AT LEAST FOR A GUY LIKE U.. PLAIN SIMPLE, UR TOO NICE, GURLS GET TURNED OFF WHEN U GO ALL GAGA OVER THEM. DONT DO THAT, IGNORE THEM, GURLS LIKE BAD BOYZ, SOMEONE THAT TREATS THEM ROUGH,, JUST LIKE SHE ALWAYS CRIES, AND DOSENT LEAVE HER BOYFRIEND, SHE MUST LIKE IT,,..BUT AGAIN, SOMETHING DOSENT SMELL RIGHT, SHES TROUBLE.
That was very long but anyways if she really like you she would have left her boyfriend by now just get over her find someone else then she will see what shej missed out on just move on okay
  • turn off computers safe mode
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment