Sunday, December 11, 2011

How to know if this is just friendship or some other romantic stuff?

i am 19,and this guy about whom we are talking bout is like 21...he is my classmate........2yrs back we used to be really gr8 friends..he used to call everyday and we used to have hours-long conversations...my friends started teasing me bout him...and i started having a crush on him...and slowly the crush became more intense........then one day he told me that he proposed his ex-gf and she said yes,and they are having an affair...i pretended to be happy but was heartbroken..i couldn't concentrate on my studies...and eventually our talks lessened......and eventually i moved on...i started dating another guy...then one year later he texts me...and tried to get in touch...after a couple of days he said that he broke up with his gf...and i was annoyed...i thought''ohh now that he has broke up with his gf,he is trying to come to me'...i started avoiding him...and eventually his calls and msgs lessened...and then in the beginning of this year he used to ping me on myspace...by that time i was over all the frustration so i used to talk to him normally,like i talk 2 every1 else...then one day he asked me that what happened that the friendship that was so intense broke up all of a sudden and now we are talkng like this...i told him everything...that'..'i used to have a crush on u and wen u stopped talking to me abruptly after telling me bout your gf,i thought that you were considering me as a timepass till you dont have a gf...and wen u broke up with her,u tried to talk 2 me again''...so he said that he is really sorry and he never considered me as a timepass and i was the closest friend he had and he could tell me the things he couldnt tell to his closest guyfriends and he wanted things to be like they used to be 2yrs back ,so i told him that it would be difficult but probably not impossible ,so he said he'll try with all his heart to make things the way they used to be........what should i make out of this??well one thing is for sure....i really appreciate that he took trouble in asking me bout the whole thing...what should i do now??...please help...How to know if this is just friendship or some other romantic stuff?
I wouldn't get to close. But it is nice when old friends return.I wouldn't devote all y spare time to one peson. Just be careful an try not o get hrt again

No comments:

Post a Comment