Sunday, December 11, 2011

I am a lesbian attracted to a married woman...Please help?

I started my job a year ago. Since day one on my interview, I have had a thing for my boss who is married. Once I started working for the company, I developed a crush on her. We started talking a lot and got really close. We text eachother everyday after work and even on the weekends. Having some pretty intense conversation, we both told eachother things that no one knows, including my family and her husband. She says that she is not very happy in her marriage, but also says that she is as straight as they come, but I never got the straight vibe from her.



Once I started developing feelings for her. She stopped talking to me. Wouldnt answer my texts and even stopped talking to me at the office. I would continue to text her, but just nonsense things, things to make her laugh and stuff like that. She then text me and asked that I not text her after work hours. So I respected her wishes and backed off.



A couple months ago, she took the ball in her court (so to say) and started flirting with me (which by the way she never did before). She stands way closer to me than she ever has, or then she does to anyone else. She always has this loving look in her eyes when she looks at me. When we are in meetings she doesnt look at anyone else, she keeps eye contact with me. She will find ways to touch me, and she has made sexual comments, more often. We still do not talk as much anymore, but she had told me that if I ever need her that I can contact her anytime. Also, coworkers have noticed the way she looks at me, and tell me that she has a thing for me (I am out at work, so the boss also knows that I am a lesbian)



My feelings for this woman are now to what I believe in love with her, I cant stop thinking about her. I am almost sure that she feels something, but I want to find out what she feels if anything. I want to ask her out for a drink one day after work, but I guess I'm too scared.



So my questions are, does it sound like she may be into me? Is it a good idea to ask her for a drink? Should I tell her how I feel? Could she be attracted to me too, and that is why she stopped talking to me, but then why start flirting with me when she never did before?



Thank you in advance for your answers



In love and ConfusedI am a lesbian attracted to a married woman...Please help?
look im a little young.... im only 14 but ive been through alot and i know some stuff and i kind of know how you feel... so lil advice from a lil kid .... just chill out... dont get to involved with her... just play it cool let her come to you.... let her make the moves. you cant stop love so just lay off for awhile and if you still feel the same and cant get her off your mind talk to her about it and yall decide what to do. figure out if she has emotional ties to you....if she has a major emotional tie to you then well just get back to me.....I am a lesbian attracted to a married woman...Please help?
rule number one. never get involved with a married person. How would you like it if it was your spouse.



Wait if you are so inclined, but wait from afar.
Subpar is correct -- Rule #1 is ';Never get involved with a married person';.



Rule #2 is ';Avoid sexual/romantic relationships with your boss or anyone else in the workplace.'; Most companies have strict rules against such relationships between bosses and their staff members, and against sexual harassment. If you and your boss were to start seeing each other romantically, and HER boss or manager found out about it, your boss would most likely lose her job for displaying extremely poor judgment on her part, and lowering morale and stirring up gossip on the part of your co-workers, and you could also lose your job.



Don't ask her out, and don't tell her how you feel -- unless you're prepared to find another job at a different company, and quit this one before you attempt to pursue her romantically.

No comments:

Post a Comment