Sunday, December 11, 2011

I need help...im kinda upset...is this really a big deal?!?!?!?!?

ok so i saw one of my guyfriends thats kinda my crush yesterday at the gym and he usually talks alot but he was with his friend and he was just like hey wassup in a really not interested voice...

well i didnt care.

then i was looking through my phone and his name in my phone was ';p'; and i texted him and was like is this (name here). and he was like ';ha yea'; and i said ';oh ha ok its kat. your named was saved under p and i was confused'; and he said ';oh haha well yea this is me'; and then i said ';ha ok cool, nice seeing you today ha...';

and he didnt respond...and i dont know why?

then later i got on facebook and his status was that he lost his phone. i was hoping he lost it and didnt see my text...

but is it wierd to but ';nice seeing you today';??

and on sunday he was the one who started the conversation when i saw him and he kept asking me questions....

then later i was talking to anther one of my guy friends on facebook chat and i told him to tell me when he got to this party because i would come say hi and he didnt answer and i dont have his number and thats how i wanted to get it

i have no idea whats going on with both of them help?????I need help...im kinda upset...is this really a big deal?!?!?!?!?
I read the first sentence and I just stopped. You sound like a little kid in trouble that just needs to get over the little kid drama with the whole boyfriend / friend relationship thing . just stop .
  • small white pimple
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment