Sunday, December 11, 2011

LGBT...Do your straight female friends act this way?

Ok so I have been crushing on this woman. I'm not out and I do not know if she's bi or straight. I am bi. I've known her for some months now through a creative project we're involved in and we've grown to be friends. We've talked a lot on the phone before about the project and other topics in our lives but recently we haven't chatted much because of busy schedules. She is a very affectionate person with everyone so it's hard to read her affection for me as special.



I'd more or less given up on her as I've tried to see her alone but it didn't work out and she is very busy. She has a bf who, as she said, she is not serious about. She refers to him as the 'boy toy' in our conversations.



She wanted to meet about the project one evening recently at a Chinese restaurant not too far from her apt building. But when I called to confirm some details, she started expressing to me the long day she had. And told me that she just feels like being nude or just with panties on and then she asked if I wanted to come rub her stomach. I didn't know if she was joking or serious so I laughed if off because I wasn't sure how to react. But I'm still not sure if she was serious or not. She can be a tad playful at times and she is extraverted and likes to take charge. But honestly I was turned on by the thought of coming over to be alone with her and do that. I've been to her place before but only when she has had social events.



In the restaurant, whilst mentioning some weight she thought she had put on, she raised her top a bit and showed me some of her stomach and then asked if I wanted to poke it. I laughed that one off too and she laughed as well.



Also, at one point in the conversation when I told her that I felt as if I was forgetting something important to tell her, she apparently thought that what I said sounded or came across in a cute way........because she said ';Awwww...';, briefly touched my back then grabbed me and kissed me hard on my left cheek and then smiled and said ';Now remember..!'; I really liked that kiss on my cheek. But I never know if she is flirting with me or just kidding around....



Is she flirting with me? Would a straight female friend act this way?



Please be nice.



LGBT...Do your straight female friends act this way?
My gut instinct tells me she is playing with you. She is leading you on so she can ditch you. Power kick for her.



I think that she may not be the nice person you are hoping she is.

And I feel your hesitation is right on the mark. Dont go there.



You sound like you are an intelligent, sensitive person.



Way too good for her.











LGBT...Do your straight female friends act this way?
Really.!!!???? Either you are totally gay or........ look at the obvious.
She certainly could be straight, or not. She could be flirting too, or not. Some people are just naturally flirty, regardless of their sexuality.
She is flirting with you. The only way to know for sure is the next time she is flirting give her a gentle kiss on the lips. She will do one of two things: 1) kiss you back or 2) say 'where the heck did that come from?'

Enjoy!!
I try not to have straight women friends -- because of that kind of situation. All the touching..... it sounds awfully like she's coming on to you. I'd love to say that the next time she touches or kisses you, return the favor. I just don't want to get you in trouble. In private, if she kisse you on the check, try it, Or, let her know you're gay and that her touching is very confusing to you.

I've always gone with honesty and have been surprised. Many years ago I got a crush on a married woman, a married rich woman, a married rich, very hot woman with two small children. I was a service person who came to her house every month. In summer she'd come to the door in her bikini. I think it happened twice and it drove me crazy. I'd be doing pest control and she'd follow me around talking to me. I couldn't take it anymore and had to come out to her and tell her I found her quite attractive. She apologized and put on a little summer pool robe. We liked each other and we'd sit and have a drink together sometimes. It was bittersweet. I was glad that I had to leave the job later that year. I don't think I could have taken it much longer.

I have been in situations where I had to come out to women because they were unnerving me. I couldn't read the signs either.

My only real suggestion is to be honest. My best. HUGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment