Sunday, December 11, 2011

Did I not make it clear to her that I wanted to be her boyfriend? Long Story Please help can't sleep?

We were coworkers and I gave her a nice compliment saying I enjoy being around her. She said ';that's so sweet.'; So as I left she went and asked one of my coworker friends if I had a cursh on her. My friend said yes. She said well I think he's cute. My friend told me she thinks i'm cute so I went and told her that I have a crush on her. She said ';that's so sweet. She gave me a hug and after we hug I told her I would of told her sooner, but you have a boyfriend. She didn't say anything about that really. So the next day she walks behind me and pats me on the head and saids hey. I gave this girl this crush note, well here's what it said When we first talk and after the conversation was over I started to like you. So everytime when you talk to me I get butterflies and feel tigly inside. Also when we make eye contact I get nervous. That's why you see me not making too much eye contact with you. I enjoy your company. I still have a crush on you.When you told me you might get another job I was sad. You're such a sweet,kind, and caring person. Your very pretty.You have such a beautiful smile and it makes me smile too. You have pretty hazel eyes. I can't stop thinking about you. Your always on my mind. If you don't like me the way I like you. I'll understand and we can just be friends.


I gave it to her 2 weeks ago and when I saw her the next day she didn't say anything about it. But she was receptive she gave me a big smile and I was too stupid to do nothing. I was kinda down that day and really didn't feel like talking. Anyways I didn't tease her back or flirt with her back because she has a boyfriend. I played it cool and kinda ignore her I just wasn't in the mood to talk. And she knew that. Anyways she thought I lost interest in her so she said ';You don't like me anymore'; and walk away fast and look back at me and smile at me.When she said that I knew she kinda like me or she was just playing games with me. She knows I still like her, but she has a boyfriend. Her boyfriend makes her come into work crying sometimes. I don't know why she stays with him, but she does. Anyways she didn't say anything about the letter still. She show all her co-worker friends the note and told them I like her. She never told them that she likes me. I gave her a christmas present. It was a glass angel. I also wrote a note to her this is what it said. ';If I could talk to angels, I'd ask the one who watches over you to make sure you always know how much you mean to me and how much your kindness has touched my heart. May you be blessed by the Lord. The maker of heaven and earth. May he watch over you and bless you with good health and happiness always. You're a wonderful person and a very special friend and today just seemed like a good time to tell you so. This gift is the angel of friendship. She reminds me of you. I hope you have the best christmas you ever had. I hope you are well and smiling. She was about to cry after she read it. I told her not to and she gave me a hug and that was it. She talk to friend and he told me what she said. ';Well she like it, but she didn't want it because her boyfriend would be so mad at her for accepting it.'; She didn't give it back to me, she left it in the front office and told the manager about the situation. She told him that I like her and treat her different than other girl employees and she feels uncomfortable around me. And told the manager she just wants to be friends with me. She did keep it after she clock out of work. So this past wednesday I was walking near her and the manager and she thought I was walking towards her, but I wasn't she walk away pretty fast in a different direction. So we both ignore each other that night. And havn't seen each other since. Her coworker friend said she talks about me, but nothing negative. I think the manager question her about the angel when she brought it in the office and that's why she told him. Were both in our late teens. Some of the girls that work there are jealous of her. I guess it's because the manager saids to the other girls ';If there were more girls like her are business would be alot better.'; He said that because she is really nice to the customers.


The female employers say she a flirter. I haven't seen her at work in a week. The managers tried calling her, but she hasn't answer the phone. There thinking she quit. She miss three days so far. I go to school with her, but I haven't gone in 3-4 days. but I went today.She seem real happy and when she saw me. She didn't talk to me though she use the teacher to get my attention they were right in front of me.Se said to the teacher that she quit her job and she got a new job. Like the teacher really cares right. So I didn't say anything to her I didn't know what to say I just pretended i didn't care either. When she said she quit her job just made me think she doesn't like me. Idk. She seem kinda moody that day I guess cause I didn't talk to her.


I was talking to this other girl who was a new student and she walk past us, but ignore us like we weren't there. So when I was about to leave she got out of class saw me and turn around and called her friend to come here then I left cause my ride was here. What do you think that meant? So we haven't seen each other in a week, but I will see her tomorrow at school in class. Should I try and talk to her or let her come to me? I'm thinking about talking to the new student who goes there now. Not to make the girl I like jealous, but get to know the new girl and see if I like her, but what if the girl I like starts to do something about it? I don't know what to do? I still kinda like this girl, but I just don't want her to get mad for talking to another girl to see if I like her or not. I went to school today and I think the new girl is takin. This guy sat by her and talk to her all through class. But the girl I like was trying to figure out why I been ignoring for the past 2 weeks? I heard her and her friend talking about me. All I heard was her saying is ';why is he ignoring me for. I was nice to him'; she said. So she kinda tried and get my attention I was walking behind her and she turn around and see if I was looking at her. I didn't look at her I look straight down the floor. So she turns her head around and saids I for got something and tries to bump into me. That was that. So i'm playing hard to get so how long do I do this? Will she try and talk to me or she expects me to make some eye contact with her or something? Well I said hey to her at school today and she said you still work at that job and I said ';yes'; and she said ';bless you.'; And that was it. The reason she said bless me is because she was surprise that I still work there. She didn't like it there and that's why she quit and works with her boyfriend now. My friend told me last week that he saw her with her friends about 2 months ago and he said to her you know my friend likes you know and she saids ';I hate him.'; I told one of her friends that she has a mouth on her and I guess she got mad at me for that. So now whenever she around me she doesn't use foul mouth language and if does she saids sorry. But that was a 2 months ago. It's really hard to talk to her when she's around her friends, cause she acts different around them. This past wednesday she was asking people for gum in class.Everyone said no. Then she ask me and I gave her a piece and she said thank you and I said your welcome. She did that at work too asking for gum when she knew no one else had gum to give her. Anyways in the end she still with the boyfriend. Right now i'm confuse on if she likes me or not?Did I not make it clear to her that I wanted to be her boyfriend? Long Story Please help can't sleep?
Doesn't matter if she likes you or not. She has a boyfriend, so at best, you are the ';break glass in case of emergency'; guy. Don't hold your breath. Find someone else. And please, just man up and straight up ask the girl this time. No notes. Don't ask a friend to ask her for you.Did I not make it clear to her that I wanted to be her boyfriend? Long Story Please help can't sleep?
you dont need to worry about it so much. If she likes you she will probally let you know since she already knows you like her.
I would talk to the new girl. Nothing wrong with seeing what your options are.
Wow, you sure can write. in then though I think you have a ';flirter'; on your hands. She has a boyfriend who does not treat her well (according to you). So, it would be natural for her to like being admired. It builds on her self confidence. In the end though it is only for her benefit and not yours. For whatever reason she has not broken up with her boyfriend and chances are she never will. You have placed yourself in an odd sort of position though. The angel you gave her you did say ';This gift is the angel of friendship.'; Deadly words to use when tryingto have someone as more than a friend. She is more than likely viewing you as that nice, cute boy who likes me. But he is only a friend. be careful at the workplace too. She went to the manager already, and from what you have said you could be dismisse for sexual harrassment. I know this may sound outlandish but it is very true. You have done all that you can at this point and if she decides not to retunr your feelings then that is her loss not yours.
dude...if her bf's treting her badly.. then ther's ur chance already.. just bring her some where quiet... and tell her face to face that you really like her regardless of her bf... then, wait fo her reply..


but,if she needs more time cse she's confuse or smthing like that..then give her more time to sort things out.. Good luck dude.. hope everthings goes well..;)
It sounds like she is flirting with you but still has the boyfriend. So realistically I doubt that things will work out until that relationship ends. I think the reason that she seems wishy washy is that she probably feels somewhat guilty for talking to you, she may feel she is betraying her boyfriend. Hang in there, if she is not truly happy in that relationship then you may have a chance, but the ball is in her court and there is not much you can do except continue to be her friend and see what happens.
I read your story and I do have some advice for you. I'm not a counselor, but I'm a 36 year old married man who experienced some of the ';games'; you mentioned in your initial posting. You are asking if the girl likes you, and if you made it clear to her that you want to be her boyfriend. In my opinion, this girl is merely playing with you just to see what reaction she can get from you. When two people meet who are truly meant to be together, there's no doubt involved, or at least not on the scale you mentioned. The mere fact you are asking if she likes you or not is all the answer you need. Does she ';like '; you? Probably so. Does she sound like the kind of girl with which you could have a meaningful relationship? Definitely not.





Try not to get infatuation and true chemistry mixed up. True, the butterflies and nerves are signals of your affection toward her, but it doesn't seem she has the same ';butterflies'; for you. It's very easy to get fixated on what you think you must have, when it is best to leave it to God to bring into your life the person HE wishes you to be with. No other relationship will compare! Good luck and send an email if you'd like any more advice.
WHOA! That story was pretty long and detailed but overall I see of a theme of your pursuing her..telling her very directly you like her, want to date her, adore her, can't stop thinking about her and she hasn't really given you anything but a friendly smile, a pat and a hug and most importantly of all A REPORT TO YOUR BOSS.





That would make anyone back off but you stayed persistent and yet and still she didn't give you the time of day and seems like she likes to play with you more than is really serious about you being the boyfriend type.





I think you need to wipe the slate clean and focus on the new girl. Chances are the old chick doesn't really want you and the new one might. Believe it or not as soon as you back off and she see's you've set your sights on someone new she'll like you, take my word for it. Then my friend you get the golden opportunity to repay her for treating you so poorly or just outright rejecting her, she deserves it.





Advice for the future..once you let your feelings be known whether it's verbal, through a letter or a gift it isn't necessary to keep reminding or hoping the person likes you back. You opened up your heart and it's the other person's responsibility to respond whether it's positive or negative. It's best to flirt a little in the beginning anyway to feel a person out before you give too much and end up with a broken heart.





If she is in a relationship you should've respected that boundary as well, you would want someone else to if you were in his shoes. You also mentioned that she often comes into work crying about the boyfriend yet she stays with him. If ya'll are teenagers she's way too young too be where's she not happy and staying says loud and clear that's she very weak, emotionally unstable and doesn't think highly of herself to want someone better.





Do you want a girlfriend like that..a doormat. Sure she'd be fun but longterm she would do nothing to compliment you. You're secure with who you and expressing your most intimate thoughts. What does she have to offer you in return? NADA!Move on..
IF she has an abusive boyfriend, as you indicate, then she will expect to be abused if she shows any interest in you that he can find out about.





The fact that she smiles at you and liked the angel is encouraging, but you mustn't press the issue. You expressed your interest in a somewhat overwhelming way to her, an unusual way, full of emotions she has not previously encountered, likely. Now you need to be very patient so she sees you are not a wierdo.





Smile when you see her, pass her a stick of gum without her asking for it whenever she is close at hand, but do not cross a distance to do so. Let the gum be the friendship offering. She will not want you if you are desperate. She will instead feel like she has to protect herself from you.





Do not play hard-to-get as it will only confuse her. ';does he like me or not? what changed his mind?';





She MUST reject you around friends that would report her to her boy friend. Do not expect anything else until she rejects him.





Now, it may be that she really is NOT attracted to you, and has a different goal in mind for a mate. This is quite common and you must realize it is normal. 90% of the women you meet will not be attracted to you.......looks, personality, pheromes.......these are things you cannot control.





Be gentle about it all. she is having problems in her life that have nothing to do with you and you merely need to be ';available'; for her to eventually reveal her problems to you as a friend. Loving relationships all start with being friends first.





Don't write her any more letters. You can send a birthday card, but sign it as a co-worker so her boyfriend can't see it as a threat to his owning her and injure her in his anger. Nothing emotional.





As for her disappearing for a time....think he might have hurt her that badly? Offer to listen to her plight if you catch her looking depressed, but try to keep it very very private, away from anyone seeing you together (for her sake.)





Is your love strong enough to wait two years? If not, then it is time you moved on to someone else and assume she is not coming to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment