Sunday, December 11, 2011

What do I do next I'm ok with the situation but I just don't know where to go from here?

I told a girl i liked here today via face book this was the conversation:

Me: I really nervous to say this and would much rather tell you in person, that I have a crush on you I sorry if this is kind of awkward it's just I just looked at your senior pictures and I felt that I should finally tell you I like you. I'm just SOOOOOOO nervous because you are like 3 yrs older than me so I am really sorry if this makes you fell uncomfortable I just can't keep it to myself anymore. I'm sorry I didn't tell you in person. :)

Her:';n';

Sent via Facebook Mobile

Me:What?

Her:Oh ummm sorry i am reading this off of my phone and i text (n) to see the next part but this time it didn't work sorry.

Sent via Facebook Mobile

Me:oh

Her:My question is this... How long have you had this crush on me?

Sent via Facebook Mobile

Me:pretty much ever since I met you first I thought you were hot which to most guys means their just looking at your body then shortly after I thought you were cute which basically means I liked your face then I thought you were beautiful which to me means looking at you as a whole person and that's about when I started haveing a crush on you.

Her:you do know that i am almost 18 right and that means I go off to college and your moving too.. I am flattered dont get me wrong but I dont see how this would work plus I to be totally honest with you ... i have a crush on a (the college campus we live on here) student ... I want to stay ur friend (My Name here) I do and I think its okay that u have a crush on me as long as thats as far as it goes

Me:yes I knew that all every last bit of it. I just thought that maybe we could go on a couple of dates or something and then try and do a long distance relationship but i didn't really think that realistic. It's not like I chose to like you it just happens, I'm glad that your ok with the fact that I have a crush on you, and I would like to stay freinds also.

Her:thank you and I do like you as a friend your awesome to talk to... so thank you

Me:your welcome





Yes I know I have bad grammer I was nervous ok. Anyways what should I do next?What do I do next I'm ok with the situation but I just don't know where to go from here?
Between saying and doing many a pair of shoes is worn out.What do I do next I'm ok with the situation but I just don't know where to go from here?
I wouldn't do anything next... If she wants to be your friend she will message you again first.

No comments:

Post a Comment