Sunday, December 11, 2011

Guy Advice! Guys and Girls please respond!?

my crush who is popular and in most of my classes this year and i have noticed him this week looking at me a few times and he tried to start some conversations with me. At a dance a few weeks ago i asked him to grind which was probably not the best thing to do, but he was dancing really close into me and i caught him catching my eye a few times but he never asked me to dance i was the one who asked him. I am also the yearbook photographer so i go to all the sports games and stuff their is this really fake underclassmen who is popular and gets all the guys who was cheering and screaming for him should i be thinking that i don't have a chance? Can you give me some advice on how i can catch his eye.

today i went to a another school game to take photography. I wasnt expecting to see my crush their until i saw him and he saw me is this fate or just a coincidence? also he was hanging out with some underclassmen girls with his friends and i am not all that popular so i wouldn't fit in that crowd. Also i have talked to him online last night but i am always the one sending him messages? is this a bad thing do u think he is really not that interested? should i ask him to hang out not ask him on a date but just like hang out somewhere? please do not tell me to look like a **** or ask me to act like one. I know this is asking a lot but please be mature about your answers.Guy Advice! Guys and Girls please respond!?
Go for it and ask him out. You only live once and whats the worst that can happen? He says ';no';, at least then you will know that hes not interested and you will stop wasting you valuable time wondering if he is or if he isn't and you can be free to move on to someone that may be more worthy of your time.
  • myspace cursors
  • networking
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment