Sunday, December 11, 2011

She did like me but I guess I screw up big time Long Story please help?

We are coworkers and I gave her a nice compliment saying I enjoy being around her. She said ';that's so sweet.'; So as I left she went and asked one of my coworker friends if I had a cursh on her. My friend said yes. She said well I think he's cute. My friend told me she thinks i'm cute so I went and told her that I have a crush on her. She said ';that's so sweet. She gave me a hug and after we hug I told her I would of told her sooner, but she you have a boyfriend. She didn't say anything about that really. So the next day she starts to flirt a lilttle. I didn't flirt back because she has a boyfriend.I gave this girl this letter well here's what it said When we first talk and after the conversation was over I started to like you. So everytime when you talk to me I get butterflies and feel tigly inside. Also when we make eye contact I get nervous. That's why you see me not making too much eye contact with you. I enjoy your company. I still have a crush on you.When you told me you might get another job I was sad. You're such a sweet,kind, and caring person. Your very pretty.You have such a beautiful smile and it makes me smile too. You have pretty blue eyes. I can't stop thinking about you. Your always on my mind. If you don't like me the way I like you. I'll understand and we can just be friends.

I gave it to her 2 weeks ago and when I saw her the next day she didn't say anything about it. I didn't asked her about it. I was kinda down that day and really didn't feel like talking. Anyways I didn't tease her back or flirt with her back because she has a boyfriend. I played it cool and kinda ignore her I just wasn't in the mood to talk. And she knew that. Anyways she thought I lost interest in her so she said ';You don't like me anymore'; and walk away fast and look back at me and smile at me.When she said that I knew she kinda like me. She knows I still like her, but she has a boyfriend. Her boyfriend makes her come into work crying sometimes. I don't know why she stays with him, but she does. Anyways she didn't say anything about the letter still. She show all her co-worker friends the letter and told them I like her. She never told them that she likes me. I gave her a christmas present. It was a glass angel. I also wrote a note to her this is what it said. ';If I could talk to angels, I'd ask the one who watches over you to make sure you always know how much you mean to me and how much your kindness has touched my heart. May you be blessed by the Lord. The maker of heaven and earth. May he watch over you and bless you with good health and happiness always. You're a wonderful person and a very special friend and today just seemed like a good time to tell you so. This gift is the angel of friendship. She reminds me of you. I hope you have the best christmas you ever had. I hope you are well and smiling. She was about to cry after she read it. I told her not to and she gave me a hug and that was it. She talk to friend and he told me what she said. ';Well she like it, but she didn't want it because her boyfriend would be so mad at her for accepting it.'; She didn't give it back to me, she left it in the front office and told the manager about the situation. She told him that I like her and treat her different than other girl employees and she feels uncomfortable around me. And told the manager she just wants to be friends with me. She did keep it after she clock out of work. So this past wednesday I was walking near her and the manager and she thought I was walking towards her, but I wasn't she walk away pretty fast in a different direction. So we both ignore each other that night. And havn't seen each other since. Her coworker friend said she talks about me, but nothing negative. Were both in are late teens.

So what should I do? What would you do if you were in my shoes?She did like me but I guess I screw up big time Long Story please help?
i think you should ask her about her boyfriend and about her feelings. Ask her to talk to you with the truth and to say everything she has in her mind and in her heart. Then youll know.



I allso suggest that you read this blog. It doesn't have too many entries, but maybe it will make you feel better. Good luck! http://www.diarypassionatelover.blogspot鈥?/a>She did like me but I guess I screw up big time Long Story please help?
Sounds like You're gettin Played.

Quit Kissing her Azz.

Make Her Kiss Yours.
I'm the open, up-front, honest type. I don't like games..especially head games. If it were I, I'd ask her outright...';Is there a chance for us? Because I'd like to make you feel happier than the guy that's making you cry all the time.'; It might be hard, but at least you wouldn't have to constantly wonder. BTW, you seem very romantic for a teen...the whole ';Angel'; thing was so sweet. I wish you the best of luck. Let me know how it goes.
forget about her boy friend and make your move.
long story but a good one never lost interest,anywayz that she has a boyfriend doesnt stop u from doing what u want to do?she already gave u a hug do u know what that means?or do u want her to tell u to ask her out?she is a girl for christ sake she can only go certain limts is your fault anywayz thank GOD u knew u screwed up cos that was childish right there i wouldnt lie cos if she didnt like u she would have told u bluntly that am in a relationship right now and u didnt even make an attempt to take her out?gosh give me one reason she wouldnt have lost intrest in u? u acted too slow just dont let it happen next time and dont fall too strong u are a guy for GOD's sake dont u have stuffs and responsibilities to take care of? not trying to make u feel bad just pointing out what u did wrong from my point of view so u prevent it in the next relationship
I would say she's a lilttle bit interested in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment