Sunday, December 11, 2011

Long distance, age difference, totally twisted feelings?

He just turned twenty, Ill soon be sixteen. He lives in Ohio, I live in Cali. We met online, and have talked on the phone every night until the early hours for half a year. I know Im too young, I know it wont get serious, and I know well never see each other in person. His college life is completely separate from my high school one. Ive told him that I like him, and he never ACTUALLY said it back. Hes completely honest with me, as far as I can tell, though I know I dont expect him to tell me every single thing that goes on. We both respect each others private lives. We have had one sexual conversation since the start, which is okay with me, given that we are still young and hormonal, so I know hes not just talking to me since Im ';young and vulnerable';. I know his secrets, he knows mine. He helps me with my problems, I can cry to him if I need to, and I can act like the geek I am. I can really be myself when I talk to him, and when were not talking or we cant that night, it kills me. I cant stop thinking about him. Im sure this isnt just a crush, but I dont know if feelings are mutual. I dont know what to call this, how I truly feel, if I should have faith in what him and I have, or anything. Help?

And honestly, you are not my mom, so dont tell me if this is right or wrong. I know the law, I can protect myself. It is what it is, and your opinion will just be a waste of breath.Long distance, age difference, totally twisted feelings?
well, I'm 16 and I'm dating a 21 year old. We have been in a great relationship for about a year and have been talking to each other for two years. He lived out in Denver, Colorado and moved back to be with me once I ended the relationship with my ex. Older boys are always great and exciting and for some reason and are more settled down then younger ones. I seem older then my age though because I had to grow up faster then I should of, sometimes i believe that could be why it works. I believe if you want to be with this guy the best thing is to take it slow and don't jump to anything. Ask questions, see what hes really feeling about you but don't automatically believe everything he says. Make sure you have your walls up for anything suspicious. And watch for body language. If this relationship your thinking about is really is meant to be this will all work out for you. good luck!Long distance, age difference, totally twisted feelings?
Sounds like infatuation. I think the, ';I know it won't get serious, and I know we'll never see each other in person'; sentence says it all. If it won't get serious, then what are you aiming toward? If it's for fun, okay...but be careful, you are already falling for him. If you want something more than that, and know you won't get it, you might as well end whatever it is you two have going on there.
There's no reason why it can't. I live in Georgia and my boyfriend lives in New Jersey. 742 miles or 14 hours..whichever way you want to look at it. We've been together almost 2 years and only been together in person for a month total altogether. We didn't even meet in person til we had known each other 7 months. The only way we get to see and talk is over the phone and on the computer on web cam...we're very lucky to have that. We started our relationship in September 07. The first time we met in person was April 08 when he came here. I went there in June 08 and he came back down here in December 08. If we can go that long without seeing each other...there's no reason why you can't last while getting to see each other every weekend. Luckily we only have a little while longer. I'm going up there for hopefully two weeks in May or June and finally after 2 years he's moving down here in September and we'll finally get to be together (:

if i can make mine work,you can also make yours work

No comments:

Post a Comment