Sunday, December 11, 2011

I don't have the guts to ask this person to prom because he doesn't know me. ?

Prepare for a long description. Haha. Thanks.



I'm a junior, and prom is in February, but the final payment (for you, and your date) is next week. I really don't want to go stag because prom is a once in a lifetime thing, so I might as well do this the right way.



Problem is, I don't have any guy friends

(even in the subdivision since my parents have been really strict since I was a kid. I wasn't allowed to go out of the house, so...I never had the ';guy-next-door'; friend thing)



Even if I went to a soiree, and even if our school has already had an interaction, I still don't have guy friends.

I think it's because I didn't talk much (I'm extremelyshy, and I don't talk unless the other person starts the conversation, which didn't happen at the interaction. I really was waiting for someone to talk to me, but it didn't happen, so, I couldn't talk.



(I'm beginning to think that something's wrong with me)



Although, I have a crush on this guy who I see in Church every Sunday in the subdivision (Mind you, I go to Church for the right reasons too! Haha)



And he seems like a really nice person, and he's the only person who can give me the butterflies (amidst the soiree and the interaction) And when I see him smile or laugh with his family, it makes me so happy, and I just lighten up. It really makes my day when I can see him smile.



Problem: He doesn't know me. He sits really far from where I sit, so I can't really talk to him, plus it's a Mass, it's awkward to talk.



One day, I did my parish involvement thing for school in Church so I stayed behind, and then he came back because he forgot something, and he said something to the keeper, and I just took that opportunity to take a glimpse of his face so I could see it up close; and when he spoke, his voice was beautiful. I can still hear it in my head after 2 weeks.



That day left me all loopy for the rest of the week, so I couldn't concentrate on school.



I really REALLY want to ask him, but I think that that would be really weird. I go up to a guy I don't even know and say ';Will you go to the prom with me?'; I don't even have the guts to do it. I don't have the guts to ask if we can be friends.



PLUS, I have a low self-esteem, and I'm starting to believe that a prettier, better girl deserves him more than I do. I want him to have the best. I just want to see him happy, and probably, some other girl can do that job better than I can, so...he doesn't need someone like me.



I really like him, and my friend sort of stalked him for me (hey, I didn't ask her to) She's such an expert, I don't even know how she did it, and when she read to me his about me description on his site, well, he's just exactly the person, I want to be friends with.



Any advice? I'm scared I might get rejected, but I think I'm going to regret it if I go stag. I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE. I don't know. I'm so confused. Help me! Btw, thanks for reading my really long description :)



Thanks! :)I don't have the guts to ask this person to prom because he doesn't know me. ?
listen if you want to ask this guy, go for it, you said you didnt know him so what do ya have to lose, so hes a hot guy, know one will make fun of you because know one can blame you , give it a shot girl. turst me it happens all the time, more times a person that doesnt know the person their asking happens more than people knowing the person and asking them, good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment