Sunday, November 21, 2010

Advice on this girl i like! please!!!! does she hate me!? like me????? please give your thoughts about her!?

please be kind, i think i know the answer to my own question, but i need opnions from ppl other than myself! ha..



so im a girl and i like my friend (who's a girl).

we met this semester at college.



at the beginning she was really cool and talkative, nice. found out she's really religious, but still nice. added her on myspace and all.....i always found her soo beautiful and charming, but she didn't know i liked her. i NEVER did anything to her. we would share a lot of smiles tho and a lot of glares.



we would text and it was all friendly.



then after like 2 months of knowing her she would ALWAYS be bickering around me, always in a mood. she wouldn't be mad at me, she would just always be mad around me. it started to get sooo annoying! i would be like ';what are u mad about now?'; then i would always try to assure her.



then....haha..she started to be rude with me. just being a little rude. i can't explain. we would have conversations and then i her moods she would reply things like ';i dont have to tell u anything!.';



i was soo confused, i thought maybe she's caught on that i have a crush on her and thats why she is so rude to me? maybe her religion is getting the best of her?



i dont know but it sucks. the last months of class was sooo awkward. i wouldn't even try to talk to her anymore cuz she was always in a mood or close lipped. it was weird cuz even tho this was happening she always sat next to me! and i her.



one the last day of school she blew me off BIG TIME! I tried to catch up to her to say hey and she was walking faster trying to ignore me. then she said ';i'll let u go ok....'; and i was like ';well, what are u up too? how's it going...'; she just responed ';nothing ok.. bye...';



then on myspace 2 wks later she writes me! asking how i was doing, what i thought of the class we took. i text her saying ';thx for writing, oh and thx for blowing me off the other day, that was nice of you.'; she text back 'your welcome.';



i was sooo mad! i just text back 'whatever...'; hahaha...



why do i like her? i dont know...she just beautiful.

but can u please explain her to me!!!!!!!!!!! does she just like the attention i give her? or is she just plain mean???? all my friends told me she was just a B*tch. help!!Advice on this girl i like! please!!!! does she hate me!? like me????? please give your thoughts about her!?
get over herAdvice on this girl i like! please!!!! does she hate me!? like me????? please give your thoughts about her!?
If you're that fond of B**ches get a real dog
She sounds really confusing. UGH, I hate it when they're confusing!!!

Are you sure you didn't do anything at all before she started gettting mad?

Or maybe you were a bit too interested in what she was saying? She might have thought you were trying to find out too much.



Look at it as if you were friends all along, and nothing else was involved... did you do something to upset her?



But then, why she would sit next to you... maybe you were her good friend, and so you were just sitting with each other for the purpose of being with someone you know?



But that WAS kinda rude when she walked away like that ... and when she texted back, it sounded like she was trying to apologize.



Confusing person. I don't know if what I said was right (how am I supposed to know?) maybe she didn't know why you were giving her attention, and she got annoyed.
mayb she knows u like her..n she's backing off
she may not know what she wants from you



you don't have to have a reason to like her



but, if she isn't treating you with respect, don't spend energy on her



invest your time in people who will be decent with you, this is true of friends and girlfriends



go find the lgbt student group at your college
Welcome to the world of trying to understand women. No one does, including the woman herself. It is similar to quantum physics; you can only know one aspect at a time; if you try to learn another, then the process of learning it will change the aspect you already know to an essentially random state.



You are not exempt from this; keep that in mind when wondering why someone else just doesn't seem to be able to understand you.

No comments:

Post a Comment