Sunday, November 21, 2010

Guy troubles? Please help...? :( (REALLY long, just to warn you all.)?

So....Does it seem like he likes me? :/?

Okay, so before i start, just need to let ya know; that YES i am a crazed young teenage girl, so if you cant handle my terrible spelling, or spaziness, or stupidness, then leave, NOW. ;D



Okay, so here's the situation:



oh, and by the way, thiis song basically describes how i feel. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVzFyT0YQ鈥?/a>





Anywho, I REALLY really like this one dude.

He has the most amazing blue eyes, and kewlish brown hair.

So, he and i both have a few classes together, we have science and block (block is a mixture of language arts and social studies; therefore its two periods.) Oh, and we ride the same bus.

So, in block, he sits right behind me, and sometimes ill look back and smile at him, And one time, cuz i read this online, lol, it was a sorta ';test'; to see if hes actually starring at you. So, i looked at him, then at the clock, and i was pretty certain that he didnt look at me, but then i saw him loooking at me and continuing to glance at the clock. YAY!

And in block, if he or i get up to get like a tissue or something, the person sitting at the desk will always stare at the person walking back. :)

So, in science, i ALWAYS flirt with him, lmfao.

I was being all crazy/hyper and i told him, and my friend, that they had gotten married, and had a Madonna ganster baby, and so then, my crush got a piece of paper, and signed it, lol making it an actual divorce paper. ;D

Then, later i was teasing him about it in science, and my friend, told me i was married to John Mayer, the singer, cuz we hve the same last name. Teehee, then my crush told me i was maarried to these two dudes i barely know! we were all joking, fyi. After that, we were still in science, and my crush and i were dicussing how we rode the same bus, and so we realized we had the same stop, and so he just started randomly asking me where i live, lol, and turns out, he lives pretty close by to me. :))))

And, then we started talking about last names, and he was all joking around, and he finally guessed my last name.

Then, on the bus, he sat behind me and i was sitting alone in the seat in front of him and his friend, and so, like 2 mins into the ride, i turned around and started talking to him.

Here's sorta what our convo went like

Me: hey, lol i wasnt aware that i was married to 3 guys!

Him: yeah, youre married to every man on this planet, except for me.

Me: Well, why arent i married to you?

( i dont remember what he said after that, but it wasnt a diss or anything, i dont remember.)



As our conversation continued, we started talking about last names, and siblings, and he mentioned he had an older sister, who is apparently always out with her boyfriend, and yeah...then we were talking about where we both live, and we both got to joke about stalking each other.

Then, he figured out that my acctual naame is Madeleine, and so now hes gonna call mee that, and i asked him what his middle name is, and so now ima call him by his middle name.



And yeah, %26lt;3

lmfao, THANKS A BILLION for reading all thhat!!!

I'm so grateful, thanks, if you add a link to one of your quuestions, ill try my hardest to answer it!!

;]





oh, and by the way, today, my friend...called him randomly...and started talkign about me...she asked him if he likes me...and he responded ';i dont know what to say.'; and yeah, so...idk if he secretly likes me, or thinks im like scary now...help!!!Guy troubles? Please help...? :( (REALLY long, just to warn you all.)?
You sound amusing! Go for him, tell him. When you guys are talking and laughing just throw out there that you like him.



Answer mine: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Guy troubles? Please help...? :( (REALLY long, just to warn you all.)?
YES!!! At first I was thinking ehh he could, but I'm pretty sure he does after I read your convo thingy. Thats so cute girly!! You should keep flirty %26amp; go for it!!
Okay after getting 3 answers that saids go for it , i would be pissed if i was you.so what am i going to do? im going to give you a good answer.based on the info you gave me i cant really tell if he likes you but i can tell you what he will do if he likes you , a common sign that he likes you will be that he starts talking to you first.and most girls dont get that but unless a guy and a girl are good friends. we wont start talking to her first. im not talking about seeing a girl in the lunch line and saying ';hey, what are they serving';im talking about like texting a girl. so a good way to tell if a guy likes you is to get his number and if he textes you first , then hes definitely interested . you might say omg how am i going to get his number but you guys are in 3 classes . you can find a way . just one day when you guys are joking say ';hey , i dont get this homework, wanna talk about it tonight'; even if a girl i wasnt interested in asked me that , id be like ';okay cool i dont mind , sounds fun i like meeting new people'; from what you wrote he only said one thing.towards the end. you took a long time to wrote this so you obviously need help and i gave you a good response i hope. so have fun reading and goodluck.if you have any more questions , add me as a contact then post it and ill answer( i look at all my contacts questions)only log on days i have school off lol
go for it



answe my question?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
tl;dr
Just go for it, whats the worst that can happen?

Answer mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AhXlxnROEns33U7Z1XY_QpPsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20091125233010AA097Ik

No comments:

Post a Comment