Sunday, November 21, 2010

Will someone help me?

I found this to be a very odd situation but, here goes: there's this guy... (classic opening) ... I began talking to him from a very close friend of mines website. My friend is really close to the guy, so I knew I could trust him. (My friend is really paranoid about people and the internet so I KNEW that I could trust this dude enough to talk to him) We started to chat. At first we were both really blunt and shy, because well, it's the internet!

After a few months we started to loosen up more and really start to talk! I was amazed at all the things he brought up that I was interested in! Ancient cultures, video-games, old and modern religions, ancient civilizations and runes. History, myths, and old stories. We were even into the same kind of hobbies.

After about a year we really started to open up to each other and connect. We really clicked. I know what I'm feeling is legit because hes never met me, or seen my picture. I haven't even given him my name or vise versa. Lately we have started to joke around freely and one day I said something really flirty without realizing it. After the incident I would tease him about flirting and hitting on me.

Then all of a sudden he invited me to a private chat in my sites chat room. I said yes because we had chatted there alot and it's really annoying when random strangers drop in and interrupt a conversation. He started to SERIOUSLY flirt with me! ';We're in a private chat so you can say whatever you want, no one will know!';

I started flirting back BIG TIME. I really liked telling him how I felt. Then all of a sudden he said, ';This is fun! Pretending to be hitting on each other is fun! I've never really flirted with a girl before...';

I let out a HUGE sigh of relief. He was just kidding again! Then I said ';Well cuppy-cake you can 'pretend flirt' with me whenever you want! I don't mind ;)';

We both laughed. There was a long pause from him so I asked if he was still there. ';Yea I'm here, but it crossed my mind that you actually might like me so I didn't know what to say...';

I pretended to be confused. At that moment I realized that I actually did like him. But he's my best friend! I can't just tell him I like him alot. What if he doesn't like me back and I ruin our friendship? I'm really afraid but I REALLY do like him so much! He's the most intelligent, adorable, sweet, funny, cool, awesome guy I have ever met and I don't know what to do! I've never felt this way about anything before...

I think he does like me, but I'm not sure... He compliments me all the time, and is always telling me how much he loves being my friend. ';I'm so happy that I can joke with you, and our friendship is strong enough that we don't even mind it. Your an amazing woman, you really are, and I hope you know that.';

He's made me blush so many times, especially during out last chat when he said good night then ';wow. I find it really hard to close out the window now. I don't want to go.';

I don't know how I could ever contain my feelings for him. Is this just a little crush or is it a form of love? Should I take the risk and tell him how I feel or not? Does he like me or does he just consider me a friend? Please! I need someone to help me figure this out! I know I'm acting a bit like a child but I've never even believed in love and now...Will someone help me?
NOWill someone help me?
Im pretty sure those count as signs and i would tell him but ease him into it and dont just tell him straight up or he might get scared. Also tell him that even if it doesnt workout then you still want to be friends.
i think your friend, you and this guy should all meet each other together so you can get to see what you both look like. its better to have your friend along, just in case. you can't really call it love unless you haven't met each other even though you might have huge feelings for each other.
Weird how things just happen.

Have you ever seen Sleepless in Seattle?
you still need to meet him in person to know if you are in love with him or just who he seems to be through chatting. often times ppl are very different in real life than what thye sound like online...

you are in love with who you think he is in real life. but u still need to meet him in person to know that for sure.
I know how you feel, because a similar situation is going with me! (My problem's a bit unsolvable, though, because I have a boyfriend already.) If you really have conversations like you described, it shouldn't matter if you say that you really like him. If he takes it seriously and responds, you can go from there, but if he gets weirded out and not serious, you can always go back and say that you meant as a friend.
wow!well shouldnt u guys meet first??i mean does ur friend now him in person??ik u said shes paranoid but does she really know who he is?? i think u should tell him how u feel but i think u should meet him. and if ur friend doesnt know him then u should be really careful becuz u never know whos who on the internet. good luck!!
love of course

go for it!
Awww! I think he does like you, if you feel that way about each other and he doesn't even really know what you look like or your real name, then there must be a very significant connection. I'd try to get into a serious conversation, and then bring up your feelings about him. He may surprise you yet again and say how much he has grown to love you too. Although, do you two live near each other, should you maybe meet first, or do you think that by telling your feelings to him that those things don't matter. and you said that you started chatting with him from a friend, will your friend get jealous if you were to date this guy?.. would the friendship be compromised from a relationship? (this kind of happened to me and it was a big mess because my friend also liked the guy although I loved him and we had this huge connection and talked all the time without hanging out and such)
you've got male.



ha.



um from my point of view you just take it slow, and be honest. maybe go indirect - maybe ask him how it would be if you were dating. or some hypothetical situation.. he might respond in the same vein - like well it WOULD be like this... and might get him thinking about it too. you don't have to put the hammer down so hard all of a sudden.. i'd say do it gradually.



is he married?

No comments:

Post a Comment