Friday, November 19, 2010

My crush, actually crushed me!?

please help me!



the other day, my sister was talking to ihm on facebook and said she thought i liked him. and he said yeah your sisters real cute and real cool to be around. and my sister goes no more than friends? he said were cool for now, maybe later..



OUR CONVO LAST NIGHT!



him-you are my home girl, your awesome

me-aha, thankss! your my.. uh... idk.. what do you want to be?!

him-tell me how you feel.

me-about you?

him-yepp, i guess.

me- wellll! ahah, oh goshh...

him-is there a lot to say?

me-not really, i just dont know how to say it.

him- i think you should tell me.

me- okay, well im starting to kinda like you, but i dont know because i heard your talkin to another girl.

him- yeah i am, i am about to ask her out.

me- thats what i thought... so yeah

him- your real cool though.

me-thanks. do you think im mad or something?

him- i dont think soo....?

me- okay, cus im not really mad. im upset at myself for leting myself fall for you, and you go with another girl. but that didnt sound right, that made me sound like ima jealous bitc and im not at all. its fine, im fine. we all good.. congrats on your new girl

him- uhm thankxx

me-why say uhm?

him- cus i knew you didnt mean it..



well that was most of our conversation

but he got me, and made me feel super sad when he said this..



i always smile when i see you, and thats a good thing..

and i said why do you smile

he said you just brighten up my day i guess...



awh! :( but im so mad, what do i doo!

hes stil gonna be my best friend, cus he was before.

should i still flirt or just back up? help!My crush, actually crushed me!?
Just back up unless you want to keep hurting yourself. He knew he could have you, and he still chose someone else he hadn't even gone out with, yet.My crush, actually crushed me!?
back up.
such a fake convo
Just back up and be his friend for now. If he wants to take it further he will probably let you know.



It wasn't right of him to make you admit your feelings just so he could say he was going to ask someone else out.
Just forget about him and be happy spending time with the ones who love you back!
Ah I know how you feel. Just make sure you don't let the friendship fall now, after telling him him that it could be quite easy to do.

Yes you should keep flirting. He'll like that whether you friends or more than friends.

:)
The moral thing to do would be to back off. But hell there's nothing worse than backing off and then someone else going for it and getting him. Depends how you think he will react.
back up. let him know you are always there for him as a friend and as his ehemehem (future wife?) hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment