Sunday, November 21, 2010

How should I go about asking this girl I like to hang out?

Well we barely know each other I talked to her once in 8th grade and now we are in different schools but I met her in facebook again I had a crush on her ever since like 4th grade and to describe myself I am pretty smart (i go to private school on scholarship) I am nice I plan on staying a virgin till 18 and basically your average nice guy stuff, I only know her a bit she is really smart also and etc.. well how do I go about asking her phone? herself? or when to hangout? Because I tend to spout weird stuff when I am talking online? What should I start to the conversation with? I know what school she goes to but I think it's weird if I just pop out of nowhere irl and ask to hang out so imma ask her on facebook first. Meh advice pls?How should I go about asking this girl I like to hang out?
yeah i get you im in the same possesion.. facebook her lol jus go up and talk to her it might look weird but its worth the shot in the end... you like her riight so take the risk :) get to know one of her frens u know... they might link you up with her...:)How should I go about asking this girl I like to hang out?
cool nice going wish you luck, keep it up dude!!! :)

Report Abuse


Strike up a convo on facebook with her. Say you want to see a certain movie, but none of your friends want to go. Hopefully she will go to the movie with you. Then take it from there. Good luck :D
dont ask her to hangout.....,. you talked to her once..
to start an conversation like this hey you use to go to my school right (subject old school). then go into now and then what she is doing, but make sure its fast and quick and then dont talk to her for a while i guess.
Well talking to her only leads to more feelings if you want to remain a virgin until you are 18 focus on school and getting ahead.

tell her hey Maybe after High School (if your STILL interested) maybe you two can hit it off.



Otherwise go do other things such as sports...why give yourself so much trouble.
Hi! The name's ____ and as I looked back in my yearbook it reminded me of the time when I met you blabla Anyway I was wondering if youd like to get some (choice of food) to catch up on old times.



Be creative and spontaneous. This is just an example of what you can say to alleve the awkwardness between time. If she says no to ur invitation, consider her uninterested unless she personally makes plans to see you some other time. Hope this helps. :)



By the way can you answer my short poll? Thanks

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
first dont get nervous take it slow and see were it goes after all the best things in life r free
just act casual, be like hey we should so hang sometime i havent seen you in forever, make it seem like you do that with everyone so than she wont feel uncumfterble with you. if you wre like hey i really like you do you want to hang out? she'd be like noooo! so just act casual and get to know her in person

No comments:

Post a Comment