Sunday, November 21, 2010

Help guys! I need your advice! :)?

yes, I am aware I posted this twice, but as you can tell I'm kinda desperate! thanks for answering! :)



alright, I think I may be a tad obsessed with this guy I have a crush

on. I've liked him for 2 years but only just recently have I really really started to like him. I have no idea if he likes me though. He's really cute, and goes to my church. I see him every week and I just get so nervous around him.



I thought I may have had a chance, until I saw on his facebook that he was talking to some girl a lot. It was a pretty casual conversation, but they are in the same school with the same lunch. (he's a grade above me and I go to a different school anyway) I'm kinda getting worried. I only saw her half of the conversation. He's single but I'm not sure if he likes her?



when he sees me, I thought (maybe it was my imagination) he looks at me, and we always smile at eachother. at the fair last weekend we held eye contact for 3 seconds and then he looked away. also when he saw me he motioned to his friend and walked in my direction. Then he started talking really loud as he passed by. My friend also said he and his friends kept turning around to look at me.



I dk. does he like me? or her? or neither? or is it too vague to tell?

HELP! I REALLY LIKE HIM!



What are the surefire signs that a guy likes you? and how can I get him to notice me?



thanks so much :)Help guys! I need your advice! :)?
The best thing to do is muster up the courage to ask him or tell him that you like him so that you don't have to wonder and ask questions regarding it. It'll feel so much better that you know how he feels so you can take the next step. Stop questioning and start asking!Help guys! I need your advice! :)?
Don't be nervous you seem liek your cool

and if he smiles at you he must think so too

and that means you got a chance

So be yourself with him

Tell him how you feel when you feel like the time is right

ask him how he feels about you

but if he doesn't like you like that then be all cool about it and just be freinds with him

Good luck
ok so i have been in the same situation and for you i think he likes you possibly you could have one of your guy friends that is friends with him be like so.... how do you like and if he dosnt like you try you hardest to act yourself around him and be more you!
way too vague, you can always just strike up a conversation about god then somehow relate it back to relationships, ask him if he does, in fact, have a girlfriend. thats my best advise, sorry...its not that great :P
This is interesting. Yeah I know what you mean, but I'm not too sure how I would go about that.. Maybe you should try http://www.OneRush.com - Extreme Dating - Fun Singles
keep it short yo no offence but i dont feel like readin all that
Hehe just a tad obsessed XP

Okay so how much do you guys talk?

Guys I know usually talk to bunches of diffrent girls and it usually dosent mean much cause she might just be a good friend or family member of sum sort.

Oh so when he and his friends passed and said sumtin loud what did they say?



A sure way to get him to notice you is try talking and haging out ith him alot!
talk to him and keep trying to do things that he do, well you really need to spend alot of time with him and remember keep smiling at him lol when you see him and say hi or hey or some thing and some time keep talking to him even thou you don't know him but this is the way to start if you don't there is no way he will ever going to know you like him or not so yeah good luck mate.all you have to do is ask =]

No comments:

Post a Comment