Sunday, November 21, 2010

HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!! 10 PTS.?

I need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

okay so its a little early but im starting to look for my halloween costume bc my friends are and i looked at party city and their costumes are awsome but there so EXPENSIVE!!!!! i'm thinking of inviting my crush(you have to also help me with that bc i dont no how to ask him please read my other question) and anyway i want to look really hot but theres this really cute wig that im gonna get its the tinkerbell wig but people say i wont look good as a blonde ibc im a natural brunette but is there any makeup i could wear to make me look better as a blonde bc i look like kristen stewart im 12 turning 13. okay and my other question is there any place i can get a really cute costume that is only $20.00? please no mean comments thanks

22 hours ago - 3 days left to answer.

Additional Details

heres my other question:

Your Open QuestionShow me another 禄

Help girls, guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

okay so i started likeing him last year,augest. i had no contact with him all through the year but this year i found him on myspace and my friend let me use her account to talk to him. so i added him as a friend and we started a conversation i asked him how his family is and so on it wasnt a long conversation. at the end i told him i'll see him at our school games because he's on the basketball team and i thought i would see him. but then the girl i was sharing an account with started talking about him all the time and saying she wanted to meet him. on the last response we had he said ya but you have to find me so i said you can run but you cant hide. but i found out that our schools arent playing each other until playoffs which iznt until the end of october. and she told me that she likes him when she doesnt even no him and my family has known his family for 12 years. he didnt respondHELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!! 10 PTS.?
I think you should be a plain and simple witch. Its super cute. Where spider lace leggings. Wear i belt around ur stomach and it will make you look super skinny and hot.

Oh, and you two are great together i think. Don't let that girl get in the way, and dont start competition with her. It will make you look jealous, and he wont like that.

But anyways good luck!!

:)HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!! 10 PTS.?
Means long distance relation ships don't work

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Hallowe鈥?/a>

http://www.wetseal.com/content.jsp?pageN鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment