Sunday, November 21, 2010

What do you think about the conversation me and my guy friend had?

collin: ok, what is that. ps i cant get to your messeges till 4:00 so dont expect me to get them eairlyer. and btw i cant go over this weekend. they dont want me to hang out with a girl. maybe i can make them reconsitter....



Me: ok well i think that thir is a problem with me well idk why but i still have tremendusly good feelings about you i feellike im in love with you (idk why but i just do) i noticed that when i dont see or talk to you in about a day or so i feel horrible (you make me feel happier) and well right now im so depressed and i want to die but i was hoping if i talked to you i would feel better your like a cure for my depression i feel as if im using you for so many things and i think that i depend on you way to much. I am trying to teach myself to be happy even if i dont see or talk to you for a while usually in the hallway when i see you i smile (its only temporary then i will crack up laughing) and well when i talk to you i feel good for the rest of the day knowing that atleast someone cares about me. =] and well im starting to think that my dad wont let us go to the woods alone im starting to think that he wont trust us together



maybe i can meet ur parents sometime soon then maybe they might reconsider a little bit if they meet me and find out tat im not some trashy slut or something they might not beas overprotective or wahtever u want to call it. Also if it helps tell them i am/was friends with mitch idk if taht wil help or not









Collin:well, i dont kno how to help maybe just talking might....but im not a psycologist...



Me: i know ur not but im like seriously addicted to u when i dont see or talk to you i get withdrawal symptoms dont u think im a crazy weirdo or soemthing





collin:uh, no ur not crazy. and thats kinda funny that your addicted to me. btw i kno its random but, how are u doing on runescape.



Me: lol not to weel i been geting on once in a while but not too much sorry i havent trained u to much im busy writing a bunch of random stuff about you such as (100 ways to describe collin) its a list of 100 words i only got 67 words and i drew a picture but it was kinda unneat so i threw it away







collin: wow, u r addicted to me. like, a lot. but i dont hav a problem w/ it though.



Me: btw i have a whole notebook that is about you and well i keep it with me at all times in school and at home (except P.E. but lol thats kinda hard to do)

Me: Like a really HUGE HUGE HUGE crush on you i love you so much i would kill everyone who got in my way of being with you.....wow i think i said a little to much but i think u got the point (plus im serious i would kill anyone for you)



Me:Well just wondering do you like me back??? cuz if u do then we could date again and hope no one finds out personally i dont mind if anyone knows but still i wont g arond teling eveyrone if u dont want anyone to know



Collin: well, i dont think that i should tell u yet. ill kno the right time...









Me:ok im glad that u dont go off saying it and u dont mean it or something u can wait as long as u want even if u don like me i will still like u tho





their is more to the convo but thats the most important part im just wondering wahts ur oppinion btw we are both in 8th grade im 14 he is 13

collin: wow, maybe a little to truthful? but i think i kno u would do that 4 meWhat do you think about the conversation me and my guy friend had?
wow that was long but i think that he should stop fronting or denying it cause he just has to like you too.well at least that's what i think.you 2 should try to get to know each other a lil better and it just might lead to the right path.if you to do decide to go out i think it would last.....



Good luck!!!!



BEST ANSWER!!!!What do you think about the conversation me and my guy friend had?
I think he must be a really good friend to be okay with the things you said. Because no offense if someone said those things to me or if I said them to someone else they would probably be worried about me stalking them or I would be worried about being stalked.
You need a life............
perfect matchh

No comments:

Post a Comment