Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Why would a guy say hes not ready for marriage or a serious relationship after having one conversation?

Okay, so I started talking to this guy I sort have a crush on, I finally talked to him tonight, and we had a very intresting conversation, come to find out that hes been jucing information from people about me that encounter me, he also told me that everytime my co worker see me he'll be tell him';Oh I seen your girl(today), then he tells me that five different people came to him and told him ';I like him'; and he told me one girl that worked with me told him ';Oh I seen your girl yesterday and I think she likes you';..and he said that he told her';Well I like her too'; so were talking and I ask him ';Well how come you never got in touch with me'; and why didnt you meet with me when we were suppossed too, and he tells me that the reason is because he doesnt want to hurt my feelings, or hurt me because hes not really looking to get married right now, or get into anything serious and he knows hes not going to give me 100 percent of his time,....which blew me away because I ve only held a conversation with him maybe three times, I've only seen him maybe three or four times, weve never been on a date, and hes telling me right off the bat that hes not ready to settle down, and we havent established a friendship..is this the way the new dating process goes..?What is wrong with this guy?Why would a guy say hes not ready for marriage or a serious relationship after having one conversation?
All I can say is thank your stars that he came forward with that and plus, would you rather he lied and played you, leaving you with emotional scars? Not at all. So take it as a blessing and move onWhy would a guy say hes not ready for marriage or a serious relationship after having one conversation?
1 or 2 things are happening here. Either he thinks you are marriage material and don't want to ruin you or he is just letting you know he is a player and he wants to hit it and quit it. He is being upfront with you for whatever reason. This is the new way, so WHEN (if) the break up happens you won't go all berserk and label him as the bad guy. This way you know his intentions and either get with the program or not. Your choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment