Friday, November 19, 2010

(for girls) how long does it take you to start thinking about a relationship?

I met a girl just a week ago, but I knew from the first minute I met her that I wanted to know her more, and I soon was highly attracted to her. This happens to me hardly ever. I've actually only crushed on a girl this much once before in my life, and I'm 20 now. I've had only one girlfriend before and It was for 2 years so I forget what it's like to try and form a relationship from scratch.



I talked to her and made her laugh, and we hung out today for the first time (we're in university, both without cars... so there's not a lot to do). I think it went well, besides a couple of dry spots in conversation (but that happens to everyone).



So, I'm just wondering how long it takes for you (assuming your a girl) to decide you want to try and start a relationship with a guy, and how fast things usually escalate. My friend told me (a girl) that I should be her friend first, and not try and put any moves on too quickly. I wasn't going to try and put any moves on right away, but how fast do these things usually go?



I can't tell if she likes me or not. We just met and she's a bit timid in general, so It was hard to tell. I made her laugh a lot, and was nice.



So, I guess, how do these things usually blossom? When is a good time to ask her out on a date (like an obvious ';I like you'; date). I think now would be too soon because we just hung out for the first time today (though it was for like 5 hours).



I know this is like dating 101 I'm just a bit new. My first girlfriend happened when we were drunk, so it was much easier to pass by the sober social norms. Thanks.(for girls) how long does it take you to start thinking about a relationship?
it has to feel right in order for me to date a guy, but your friend is right, i wouldn't jump into a relationship with someone who i don't even know, it makes sense that you would like to know much about a person before making a commitment and later finding out that they are nothing close to who you thought they would be, but at the same time if you Know that its right and that you want to get to know them better while being with them(that's what i did with my ex...i ended up becoming very attached to him since by doing it thusly you both grow togehter in each other's presence, its good or bad depending on how you take it) now that i've already gone thru a 2 year relationship i'm more picky on who to chose for another relationship, but it all falls into if she and you feel like you both are ready for it, and you both will know when the time is right =]



can you answer mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment