Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Is this a good conversation to have with this guy at work?

I know this is pretty lame but I planned out this conversation with this guy at work whom I have a crush on, unfortunately, he may or may not know my age (which is 15) and I think that is why he isn't asking me out or talking to me! I'm pretty desperate right now so just tell me if you would find it freaky if a girl randomly started talking to you! Thanks a bunch!



Here goes



Me: Hi, me and my friend have this bet going on about your age, I think you're 20 but she says you 18. Which one is it?!



Him: I'm actually (insert age)



Me: I guess she/I owe me/her 5 bucks!



Him: That's funny hahahahahha. So how old are you?



Me: Bah, that's not important! :)



(continue conversation from there)Is this a good conversation to have with this guy at work?
Hahahahah.

Your conversation sounds a bit corny, but that's what makes it cute. For me, atleast. I don't know what type of person this guy your crushing on is, but if he's kind, he won't find it weird or anything.



I like your idea of saying ';that's not important!';

It makes you take control of the conversation, IF the guy is really interested in your age.

But there's a risk to saying that, because if you really want him to find out your age, and if he respects your privacy, then he won't question you any further, and leave it at that.Is this a good conversation to have with this guy at work?
Sorry, but if he's anything like I was ';Bah, that's not important!'; means ';I'm underage and you should run for the hills.';
lolz it could be a good way to start a conversation. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment