Sunday, November 21, 2010

I wish i can turn back time?

you see i've been having a crush on this guy that all my friends say that he's ugly but i think he's really cute he's been on my mind for the past 4 or 5 months ,the first 2 months of that crush was awesome everybody knew i had a crush on him and they were always talking about me ,even everybody on his bus knew i had a crush on him.The first day he talked to me was the best for me at least ,i was talking to my friends who's on his bus to the bus lines suddenly he saw me and started to talk to us (me ,my friend and this other guy who we meet up with)

so he started the conversation by oh (my name) said something disguisting like i have a crush on him ,then i asked him how does he know my name , he said that this guy told me your name , after that he didn't say anything he just kept looking at me while i was talking to my friend .The next morning people on his bus kept on telling me that he drew a picture of me with an X on it in this agenda.Now from that day i have to talk to him firstI wish i can turn back time?
everything happens for a reason, we can't control what we didn't createI wish i can turn back time?
yeah whats your question?
Um... good luck?



What is your question?

No comments:

Post a Comment