Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I want to become friends with this guy but I'm too shy... 10 point answer!?

I have a crush on this guy... I have watched him a few times and I just think hes really cute and I'd like to get to know him, but I dont know what to do or how to even start a conversation with him without sounding like a freak or without acting like a nervous weirdo... what do I do? How can I befriend him? What can I do to start up a conversation with him? Thanks so much for your help:)I want to become friends with this guy but I'm too shy... 10 point answer!?
Okay guys normally like sports...so if he is a sports fan ask if he is excited about opening season of baseball or ask who is favorite major league teams are

If he is a music guy then ask about his favorite bands and if he suggests anything he might see your into new things.

Practice it in front of a mirror or try it on friends or family.

If you walk with our head up shoulders back and a smile on your face i am sure he will be totally in to you



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment