Sunday, November 21, 2010

How to talk to the girl from my past... please hear my story.?

Hello, I came here in America 3 years ago. But I left the Philippines with a regretful heart. I kinda know this girl and I also have a crush on her, her name is Janine and as far as I know; she's a cheerful, kind and serious person. And that's why I like her the best.



however,

I only know her from a distance (I would imply it like that) though, and we haven't got any face-to-face conversation before. (actually, the only time she talked to me was on my graduation where she said congratulations and I responded thank you).

The Philippines is not as ';direct'; like America when it comes to relationship, that's why I don't know how can i approach her.

That I might be wrong too.



But, ofcourse, I tried to talk to her before... but that time, someone is approaching her too; so if we're gonna go for a race... then I may be kinda ';late';.



Then time came and I have to go here in America...

I left the Philippines together with my regret, regret of being single all through those days and not having the courage to stand up and approach her. But now, it's haunting me to the core even on my dreams...

I feel strongly positive that I should have talked to her, and that is what I'm planning to do.



But I heard some rumors that she doesn't have a boyfriend, but I also heard that she does. I tried to investigate from some of her friends but....I have a feeling that one of her friend (male) is hiding a very important information to me, and I can't get a hold of it. THat's why I can't validate whether she's single or not. What I mean is that...';He'; might be the guy next to her.





But now, I'm planning to go back to the Philippines, still eager to talk to her and finally win her heart. But I know it's not easy...

I made my status ';acceptable'; atleast, so that she might be proud of me when she knows about me, but I know too well it doesn't stand out when it comes to the term Love.



any advice how can I approach her?



I'm planning to do the usual how/when/where kind of conversation to start with, but most importantly, I keep on saying to myself that I want to make fer feel comfortable even though the subject might get a little uncomfortable.





If you happen to experience the same way I did, please, share your story with me. Thank you and GOdbless.How to talk to the girl from my past... please hear my story.?
When you get back ask her out for a meal or coffee whatever is your tradition with out pressure and tell her you would like to catch up with what is going on since you have been away. and take it from there if she wants more she give you clues that she likes you if she doesn't leave it alone.How to talk to the girl from my past... please hear my story.?
Just go up to her and ask if she'd like to get a cup of coffee sometimes.

It might be strange to be so forward, but you have to if you want to get to know her better.

Good luck (:

No comments:

Post a Comment