Friday, November 19, 2010

I like this girl, does she like me? Girls and guys answer please. I think it's more then like.?

So there is this girl. She is the most beautiful person I have ever seen in my entire life. She is extremely cute when she blushes, looks great in a cowboy hat. Has the same interests as me same age. Funny. She is perfect in every way. I see her every 3 days out of 7 through out the week. We used to text each other a lot. We would talk and talk


and one day I asked her to tell me something or to ask me a question. (Just to get a conversation started.( I have done this before with her)) She says


'; Why do I have to start the conversation? Lol, ha ha :)';





I said ';Because I like you too much to make you bored in our conversation or not be interested in what we are talking about.';





She says ';Aww... you don't need to do that, I am easily amused. :)'; So she asks '; would you rather suck on a (infected toe, i can't remember what she said exactly) or get a bucket of pee dumped on you?';





I said ';the pee because it's sterile.'; '; She says ';ah ah lol, Would you rather kiss your favorite celebrity or the girl you have a crush on.';





To which I reply, '; The girl I have a crush on, especially the one right now.';





';Oh? Who is that?';





';The name isn't important, all you need to know is that she is beautiful, funny, has the same interests as me, looks really cute when she blushes, looks amazing in a cowboy hat, and likes the ';would you rather game';





'; Haha I blush over everything!!!! And you do you know i look cute in a cowboy hat?';





The rest of the conversation isn't important.





So after this everything gets really awkward. She doesn't text me anymore, I don't text her. But then we see each other at your rehearsal for a musical. We get paired together for a dance thing. She is sorta blushing, and looking awkward, and just smiling a little. So we start to do this dance sequence and as we are learning it she is messing up a little and laughs. Bla bla bla. we start a conversation about something other then us. Laughing about it. The we are back to normal. We talk and stuff. We argue a lot but not seriously and she always says ';Wanna go? Cuz i could take you'; stuff like that. I stare at her a lot and she looks at me for a few seconds and looks with her eyes in the other direction and says omg but laughing a little. THis whole tie i am right beside her like inches away.





That's about it. Lot's of teasing each other. Arguing fake fighting. I have never felt this way towards anyone before in my entire life. I want to be with her forever, and i can see it happening. I want to know if she likes me. And how to start a conversation via texting with her again.'; If you guys can't tell me if she likes me. Tell me how i find out. But i still want to be her friend if she doesn't. Thanks soooo much!





Another time at a different place ( not texting.)I like this girl, does she like me? Girls and guys answer please. I think it's more then like.?
Okay, being a teen myself, I realize just exactly how crazy this kind of situation can be. (sigh) guys are so clueless. Anyway, girls love it when you make them laugh, sooo, maybe you could tell her (in person) some kind of joke. But SERIOUSLY, can't you just, like, ask her out? Because, no matter how many times, you beat around the bush, and drop hints like atom bombs, most girls just aren't going to get it. so be direct with her, tell her how you feel. Because nothing says ';I Like You'; more than ';I Like You.'; Also, little tip, throwing out too many ';hints';, without actually saying what you feel sometimes gives girls the impression that you're trying too hard. Thus creating awkwardness, which is, just speculating, what may have happened in your case. If so then all you've gotta do is tell her you like her.I like this girl, does she like me? Girls and guys answer please. I think it's more then like.?
Damn, obsessed. I say move on if you really felt compelled to right a book on the subject. You're going to get your heart broken.
hmmmmm its possible she does like you
She likes you, ask her the hell out man!! Stop wasteing time!!!!!!!
tell her how you really feel and that you hope she feels the same way
awww!! Sounds like u guys like each other lots!!! Maybe she shy cuz she likes u too...? %26lt;3
aske her to hang out.


and be like ';i know things were awkward before, but ireally like you and if you like me too maybe i was hoping youd go out with me?';
duh! she likes you. yall sound really cute together. ask her out already!!!!
Sounds like she likes you. But i suggest not to make it tooo obvious that u like her.
is there a dance coming up? ask her out!





i think she likes you





just don't tell her about how much you like her right away... it could be pretty awkward
From experience, I can tell she likes you! :) The best way to see is to ask her face to face. So fto boost your confidence, dress in something nice, but casual,( depending on where you go) hopefully somwehere private, but not too sucluded. Say hi, ask her how shes doing etc. then just tell her that you like her, alot, and ask her what she feels about you. Tell her that you would love to be friends with her even if she doesnt feel the same, and that you would hate for everything to be akward since you like her so much!


Good luck Hun!!
Jump on it......
From the transcript of your conversation, it's evident that she has something for you, and you gave her the green.





She is probably wondering if you like her too, hence the change in behavior lately. She is waiting for you to give her an answer.





Give her the benefit of the doubt.
omg im so jealous haha ive been looking for someone like tht ..but to no avail.


anywho haha


i think shes unsure wether she likes u or not, but it sounds like ur in the friend zone ...baaaad place to b in ur case. If u wanna kno for sure as one of her friends they probubly kno, and if they dont, ask them to mention u a little. start hinting to her that you kind of have those feelings for her again like u did b4 and see how she reacts, then maybe start moving in i guess if she doesnt say ';lets just stay friends';
ASK HER OUT ASAP...





she likes u...!!!





gd luck


x
sounds like she is playing hard to get, she knows you like her, she likes the fact you like her more than she likes u and she will play on that as long as u let her! most women play mind games like that except me lol good to get straight to the point! be honest and open but she is young she will realise if you ignore her for a while
Man,


I am you man. You dont need to listen to anyone else. she probably liked you and she gets teasted about it is she popular e-mail me back.
she might be so shy cause she is wandering if u like her sometimes the best thing to do is to break down that barrier

No comments:

Post a Comment