Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How do you deal with your man leaving you for an older woman?

My boyfriend and I have been together for a little over 2 years. I found out about 6 months ago that he was seeing a woman 10 years his senior, we are 27, and it literally destroyed me. He promised it was over and that we would work it out. Then I found out on Valentine's Day when she called me, that she is still seeing him. To say I was crushed would say the least. I am not only dealing with issues of infideliety, but the fact that he left me for a woman 10 years older than me. It has made me question my worth as a woman, and I have NEVER been in a relationship where this has ever been an issue. We have just started back having civil conversation with each other and he keeps telling me that he doesn't love her ';like that.'; She has sickle cell and is constantly sick, so he says. I think she has figured out that he is still communicating with me, and just using her sickness to her advantage. What do you do when you love someone who doesn't know if they love you or someone elseHow do you deal with your man leaving you for an older woman?
dump him he is not worth it - get back out on the scene as soon as possibleHow do you deal with your man leaving you for an older woman?
I have been though that my boyfriend was with me and the left me for my older sister. But they did not last long and we have been together ever since that has been for 3 years.

Report Abuse


move on with your life. he's obviously not your soul mate. everything happens for a reason just remember that! :) be happy and don't worry.
Why do you want to deal with that!!!, make him born again and be his mother...
Tell him its over man. He's stringing you along!
GO DO HIS DAD
dump him, hes playing both of you. If she wants to live like that then fine, but you can find someone way better who isnt going to treat you w/ taht much disrespect. he's a loser
I wouldn't worry about it, if you can help it. I'm sure it's tough. There may just be some sort of 'connection' that he's feeling with this woman, even though she's older. He sounds like a loser (like me, hehe), I mean, no disrespect but he must not have been in it for the long haul all along, and chances are, he won't stay with her very long, either. There are just some guys like that.
Get a life and move on. He is not worth your time.
it would all depend on how much older if she is an old woman then I would feel really ****** up. but if she wasnt much older than me then its his loss not mine
hun, let the moron go... he is NOWHERE NEAR good enough for you... find a good guy that will treat you like the person you are! he's a Loser, and he will get what he deserves... and when he does, then he will realize what he did to you...
He has already played you dirty - kick him to the curb.



He may be using both this older woman and you.



If he has done it once, there is a good chance that he will cheat again.



You deserve so much better - so go out and find it and leave this loser before he does you dirty again.



Good Luck!
Sorry to say but a 37 year old woman might be a trade up. Many women are still very hot into their late 40s to early 50s. The fact that you are 27 is meaningless.
You could either wait around to see if he's really serious about you and your relationship, or you can give him space, let him do his thing and see where the chips fall...



i think you should leave him alone and let him realize if he wants to be with you or not, good luck =)



and remember you're not the one with the problem, he is
find some one new dont let people play with ur hart. someone who really love u wouldnt do that. and if he went for some old hag he deserves to be that grandma. u find some one hot and young and have fun, and if u ever see him agian he will see what he is missing. cus u r young and butiful and arnt gonna wwaste ur life with that loser!!!!
it sound like he is looking for some kind of mother love .... may be she gives him some kind of protection that only older women ( like moms ) can give....

talk to him and make sure he knows what he is doing.... and it is good if you go for some consultation ...

Good Luck
this man is using you and her. don't think of it as a woman older than you think of him as a sum bag who will use two women to get something different from the two of you. walk away, he may find another woman he can use for something else and use three of you. you're worth better.
Well either way he was fooling around behind your back, so you should leave him to prevent him from hurting you further. You can either sit and mope about it, or put yourself back out there and fine someone new. There are endless amounts of single men out there. I am guaranteeing you more than one of them are for you. Your boyfriend sounds like a stooge. He is foolish.
i may be 13 but i can understand that i have been through that i had a boyfriend that was 13 and he went out with a girl who was 17 almost 4 years older than me i was mad but i just moved on. Sorry if i dont have enough to give but that is all i can think of.... DONT WORRY BE HAPPY!
IF HE CHEATING W/ SOMEONE 10YRS OLDER THAT U THEN U MESS UP ON HIM 9YRS YOUNGER BECAUSE U GO 10 THEN IT IS NOT LEGAL.. SO WASS UP WOMEN
Oh my bless your heart. I'm 28 years old and my ex-husband cheated on me with a girl 10 years younger than me. Once I found out I threw him out of the house. It was really hard for me. I couldn't believe he would leave for some so much younger than me and honey she wasn't the least bit cute. I mean she was fatter than me and her face looked like it was ran over with a lawn mower. Anyways, I realized that I was so much better than all of that. If he is still messing around with her and telling you he loves you he is just keeping you on a string incase it doesn't work out with her. Whatever his excuse is it just isn't worth your pride as woman, and a wife. Keep in mind he does this once with you he may do it again if you get back together.
You need to dump him and find some body else. it won.t be easy but you can do it. for some reason younger man like older women.
Sounds like he's using her for something, maybe money. You know what you need to do. Everyone deserves to be happy, You are no exception! IBeleive me I know it hurts but he isn'y going to change. What if she had a vd where would that leave you now? Don't let him do that to you.
well for one is to have a private space setting between you and this gentleman and let this man know your heart and that you are deeply and emotionally disturbed about the affair that he has,and ask him where do you go go from here,and if he's going to end the relatoinship,and save the one with you.
Honey he is just looking for a ';mommy'; so leave him alone either permanently or until he grows up and realizes that he needs to be a man (right now he is not one no man would ever cheat on a woman) but there is hope for them and you just don't give up!!! You will get through all of this emotional stuff and be a better person for it!



Him on the other hand if he doesn't grow up and I mean fast then he is in for a world of hurt!!!



And just so everyone knows its not the look of the woman that matters (the ';other woman'; is always much less attractive than the woman he has already got!) I think its the age (what is so great about a ... yr old? or why her and not me? kinds of questions that bug us normal women!
you were with him for two years and he left you for another woman, you need to let him go. if he truely loved you he would be right there by your side and the other woman wouldve never came into the picture. putting her sickness aside, he broke your heart and he knows he did, from experience thats a very painful and constant sickness. you deserve better. even if he left her and come back to you it would never be the same. you would always think about that other woman and other women he may be with and eventually you would have to end it anyway. dont put yourself through that. it is his lost. its good you are communicating still but that might be your downfall. think about it. when you do talk to him all you probably think about is him being with her and that probably hurts like hell. i know letting go is easier said than done but its that time.
ANYTHING MOVE ON WITH MY LIFE.
HE IS A PLAYER 1ST OF ALL,AND HE IS PLAYING THE GAME,AND U ARE LETTING HIM! I KNOW IT'S EASIER SAID THEN DONE,BUT KICK HIM 2 THE CURB GF!HE ISNT WORTH IT! SOUNDS 2 ME LIKE HE LIKES THE OLDER WOMAN FOR THE SIMPLE REASON OF SECURITY! (MONEY) SOMETHING LIKE THAT...Y ELSE WOULD HE? INLESS SHE TAKES HER DENTURES OUT WHEN SHE GOES DOWN,BUT HELL IS IT REALLY WORTH ALL THAT? IM NOT REALLY TRYING TO BE SILLY,AS FAR AS U DOUBTING URSELF,WAKE UP GIRL,HE DID IT NOT U.U CAN NEVER LET A MAN TAKE AWAY UR CONFIDENCE,GET RID OF HIS ***,ITS EASIER TO GET OVER SOME1 WITH SOME1 ELSE,SO GO GET SOME1 ELSE!!! GOOD LUCK!
he knows. he wants to keep you both. Dump him now.
Get that scumbag completely out of your life. Also, if you have given someone else the power to make you question your value as a woman, you need to do some serious soul searching.
I read your issue that you have a problem with your boyfriend and here is my advise. Since he is still the older woman, there is no question that he is using both you and the older woman. He seems to care about himself.



My opinion is just leave your boyfriend and go find other man that would treat you the same respect and love that you need.



And if your boyfriend has a problem with you breaking up with him because he is cheating on you with a older woman, then that's his fault to deal with.



I hope you make the right decision, not for the relationship but for your own happiness.
don't question who you are or your woman's worth...i have learned that at times older women will spend or pamper younger guy's to keep and attract them...so maybe it is a finicial thing...but whatever the case is remember you deserve respect....and although it may hurt...let him go...we can make the choice to cry each time they are unfaithful to us or let them go cry over it and eventually get over it.....one love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment