Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Dilema about online ';friend';? Your opinion IS needed?

So, I'll tell you a story of mine.. which become my dilema till now.. (actually it become a dilema because I can't open my facebook now.. T.T.. Don't ask why.)





The story began when I was often playing Ayodance Audition Online. The game was about dancing till you are dead. Haha. Joke.. it was a dancing kind of game.. where I met him. Just call him as W. The game was about dancing so it must be so boring with only dancing missions game rite? The provider is smart. They add a chatting feature there so players can chat with other players.. and even make friends there. Even more. I knew it and thought it would not happen to me. One day, as a talkative player, I met him in a couple dance section. At first he was a nice friend. We often talk about animes, sometimes any other things.. For months after I met him, he thought that I was already had a boyfriend. That I've never had. But, for fun, I pretended as I had a boyfriend. It was all a great pranks. One day, I was tired of lying and told him the truth. But.. I guess my choice to told him that I've never had boyfriend was a mistake. Days after I told him the truth, he tease me. A lot, and till now. I tell you.. His basic teases are kind of: ';I like short girls, so you can be considered, ehehe';, and ';I'll go there as long as I'm with you'; also that he often call me ';say'; or in English that means ';honey'; or ';darling';. And I always mad and tell him not to call me like that. It is annoying. He has asked me several times to meet up, that we are both in Surabaya. I've always refused. Because I'm scared how if he is sooo ugly? It would be embarassing. A lot. And also that I'm afraid he would go wild as a pervert.. I'm still a 14 y. o girl and I want to be safe from dangers. His impolite teases are: ';What colour is your panties or underwear today?';, and ';Ahh, your cold body is comfortable for me'; (pretend that he was hugging me; makes me think twice to meet him up.. how if for the first meet up he hug me?? I won't be strong enough to fight. He is 21 y. o anyway). For your information, we are just contacting by texting, and chatting. So he is a virtual friend I have.. and we have never meet up yet; and I hope won't. Now.. this annoys me a lot. If my friends know, they'll think me as a ****. Maybe. Till now, I've been angry to him several times. But my anger weren't last long.. Not that I can't be angry to him, but that's me. In situation that can makes me mad, I can still make jokes of whatever happens! Is it wrong? I don't know. Till now, I don't know his face, but he knows my face from friendster. Cuz I've posted many photos in friendster. One thing that makes me mad.. that he got a cousin which is in the same grade and same school as me, a boy, and I don't know which one!! So you see he can have informations about me!! Now he knows that I'm quite often having remedials. I'm afraid he would know more. Just for safety. Stupidly, until yesterday I still say hi to him in chat. Can't prevent myself from not chatting with him. One of my friends, the one who know about this said to me that maybe I can't stop contacting him because I have no other boys as friends. As the matter of fact, I do. Somehow since I know what crush means, my thoughts about boys are different. I always afraid to be too close to them. I can talk and having jokes with them when I'm together with my groups; in other word I can't start the topic, just commenting. But I can't say hi to them. I've never be in a serious and long conversation with any boys. Except with W. But W just an online friend. Not a real-life friend. How's that? Your opinions are needed. Thank you.Dilema about online ';friend';? Your opinion IS needed?
Stop talking to people you don't know on the internet before you do something stupid and get yourself raped and killed.Dilema about online ';friend';? Your opinion IS needed?
Sorry . Wayyyy to long .
You need to cut off all communication from him. Talking to people you don't know online never ends up good, and if you argue it just makes it worse. they can hack into your whole computer and shut it down. it's happened to me. and he doesn't sound like a nice guy at all.. i think he only wants to get in your pants. if you really want to meet him that bad, bring your parents or at least someone whos also 21 with you. just be careful!

No comments:

Post a Comment