Sunday, November 21, 2010

Girls what would you think about this..? ?

=) I know you dont know me. but I cant help myself any longer. so here it is..



When I first saw you back in March 2002 in speech class, I was new to the school and something about you that I couldnt explain gave me butterflies all over my stomach.. I remember you saw me staring at you and we locked eyes for a few long seconds. It was then, that I knew that you were special. or atleast I thought you were. I then dropped the class because i was too behind and wasnt going to get the credit either way.



Then the next yr. I had you for P.E. class, I believe it was in 4th period. Around the time when they had just build the new GYM. I remember being all stupid and trying to impress you, while you never noticed..



Then in a party in Las Milpas, I think it was a 15nera in sept. I went up to you, after one of my friends told me to go for it, and face my fears. I was shaking in fear of rejection but still decided to gamble and give it a try, just to be let down. I remember seeing you and thinking to myself (while I tried to make a conversation with you. Which only lasted around 30sec.) ';Men, I really am stinking this'; I felt you were uncomfortable with my presence. and you were waiting for your ride dress in a white shirt.



Then when I asked you for your # (which I shouldve never done, because in my opinion that is a foolish way to go for someone when you dont know them) and you told me you already had a boyfriend.. it didnt brake my heart, because I alreardy knew you were going out with Eddy, But I did feel stupid after it..



so after that I decided, well maybe she just isnt for me.. I gave up my high hopes.. and then later I remember you once telling me (as I was sitting on the floor next to the old gym. inside the doors near where the busses stop) and you telling me '; I saw you at Champs'; I was like WOW. I knew I shouldve started a conversation, but I didnt.



Then one day when I saw you crying outside after school(as my bus was leaving), I felt hurt and wished I could hold you tight and stop your tears.



Now that I think about it, it was funny how i acted those 2 yrs at Valley View. I had no style, starting with my hair, at the time. and my friends werent the best of choices.some of them.. I Understood why, someone as beautiful and nice as you wouldnt pay attention to someone like me.. lol.. oh yeah, I had a crush on you for quite some time, and I believe I still do, because you havent changed a bit.



I just hope, I didnt get you mad about this..Im not asking for anything, I just wanted to let my heart speak, after all thats one of the reasons why I requested you as a friend. Hopefully you dont get mad and hate me.. or even worse think im a stocker, becuase Im not.. I just had a crush on you..and never got over it..

Girls what would you think about this..? ?
Aww, I read this and was like wow; your so sweet and if this chick can't realize it..shes not worth your time.



Good Luck,



Megann.

Girls what would you think about this..? ?
Nice.
what's ur question???? if u're asking what we thought of this as a letter to ur girl well, u never told us anything abt the girl...but if she's sweet...i think she'll like it, but what if she still has a boyfriend...i'm not sure what to tell u as i'm not sure what u really want...
Aw! That's really sweet! She should read this you know!
A) Fix up the typos and poor grammar, and that sounds pretty cool. Honest, self reflective and intelligent.



B) ';Hopefully you dont get mad and hate me.. or even worse think im a stocker, becuase Im not.. I just had a crush on you..and never got over it..'; What's a stocker? Do you mean 'stalker', or is it something else? Like a supermarket shelf stocker?
Sucks for you hahahahahahaha!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment