Friday, November 19, 2010

I just found out one of my closest friends and I like the same girl?

Yesterday, I had been considering telling my friend about who my crush was thinking he might be able to help me talk to her sometime. Instead of directly telling him who she was, I dropped a couple hints trying to let him narrow it down and guess for himself. Then randomly he asked me if I knew who he liked, and I said no. He eventually also started dropping hints for me and I quickly narrowed it down and in the end, confirmed that the girl he likes is the same one as me. I luckily got out of the conversation without hinting too much who it is I like. Now I feel as if I can't even tell him who I like now or else there will be some tension between us. Also, I've barely ever talked to this girl and since I'm a shy person, I also have problems even trying to start a conversation. On the other hand though, my friend can talk to her all the time whenever he wants with no problem. So now my question is, what is your opinion of my situation and what can I do? I really don't want to tell him how I feel about my crush, because of the reasons already stated, that there will be a tension between us and I think she might come between us. Should I maybe try to get my mind off her and stop liking her? Because if I do start trying to talk to her, I would only then try to flirt with her and my friend I think would notice, and then might start to dislike me. Should I maybe forget about her and try to find someone else or continue crushing on her (if I did I don't know what the outcome would be)



What is your opinion of this? What should I do?I just found out one of my closest friends and I like the same girl?
this is a really tough one. to be honest you have just the same amount of chance as your friend that this girl could fall for either one of you, but i know you probably dont want me to say this but your friend has the better chance... right now at least. this is because he's flirting and getting to know her better

i know your shy and all but you can at least try and make the effort to get to know her and talk just a little bit more

if your really couragous, ask her out! but def build on that ahead of time, dropping hints to the girl that you like her.

if it helps why dont you tell another guy friend so you have support through this

hope this helps and good luck =)I just found out one of my closest friends and I like the same girl?
I would talk with the friend and be like ';whoever she wants that's who gets her'; No hard feelings. Or we both stay away.
Well you obviously have the same taste in girls, call your best friend and tell him who you like, and if it is the same girl just tell him i really like her and i dont want to make you decipointed but im going to ask her out. SO ASK HER OUT!!!!!!!!!!!
ive had practily the same thing happend to me two times. i wouldn't tell your friend you like her and dont let the girl get in the way of your friendship.



plenty of fish in the sea
your f*cked. i would just forget her and move onto the next person. It looks like he has a better chance with her since he talks to her more. Dont't tell your friend and find someone new.

No comments:

Post a Comment