Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do I ask her to hang out? Please read all, prefer if girls answered?

Well we barely know each other I talked to her once in 8th grade and now we are in different schools but I met her in facebook again I had a crush on her ever since like 4th grade and to describe myself I am pretty smart (i go to private school on scholarship) I am nice I plan on staying a virgin till 18 and basically your average nice guy stuff, I only know her a bit she is really smart also and etc.. well how do I go about asking her phone? herself? or when to hangout? Because I tend to spout weird stuff when I am talking online? What should I start to the conversation with? I know what school she goes to but I think it's weird if I just pop out of nowhere irl and ask to hang out so imma ask her on facebook first. Meh advice pls?How do I ask her to hang out? Please read all, prefer if girls answered?
Don't ask her out out over face book or text a girl will hate that..... but next time you and your friends are going bowling or kickin back whatever invite her a couple of days before at least 3or 4 tell her to bring some friends if she wants... that way there is no obligations with her.. You can say something like hey me and some friends are going bowling would you and some friends like to come...when all you guys are hanging out together take her aside away from everyone and tell her you would like to get to know her a little more and ask if you can take her on a date if she says yes then get her number.How do I ask her to hang out? Please read all, prefer if girls answered?
well. um... don't do it too abrubtly, and DON'T ask her in a shy way. she'll think you're an immature stalker. no offence. bur BEFORE that just get to know her a little, strike up a random conversation. like sometimes random guys on my facebook list will say';hi'; even though i had never really talked to them. then we'll talk about school and sports and french fries.Its better to ask her out in person, its way more sincere. even if you say wierd stuff on chat, i think its a way she can get to know you better. but WAIT, make sure she doesn't have a boyfriend already or you'll probably gat pretty injured. approach friendly, and don't start bragging about non-existent muscles. No offence, guys think they're impressing the girl. but the girl is probably disgusted. (:
Well if you barely know each other, maybe asking her out is too bold. Some girls appreciate guys who take things a bit slower. Maybe you could arrange some studying together at the public library or something. Studying is good cause there's always something to talk about but you can still have a normal conversation at the same time. That's my suggestion. Maybe go on facebook and look under her ';interests--music'; and see what songs she's into. Get some on itunes(if u have an ipod) and make a playlist. That way if she gets bored of studying you two can listen to music together which is always fun! If you feel more comfortable on facebook asking her then do so, but maybe calling is better.Girls appreciate guys who don't just hide behind a keyboard. If she seems really open friendly and making lots of eye contact the first meeting try asking her to a movie and see where things go from there.

~Best of Luck
Plan on staying a virgin? Brave man.

No comments:

Post a Comment