Sunday, November 21, 2010

GUYS (maybe girls too): Would you think this is weird????????????????????

Pretty much everyone I've talked with said I should just talk to him, if I like him (it would be the first time I talk to my crush.). Btw, I'm 16



So, you guys, wouldn't it freak you out if you were eating lunch alone at school and some girl just walked over to you, sat down beside you and said hi and started a friendly conversation with you, but you've never seen the girl before??? I mean, you'd probably reject the girl, because it's just weird for people to just pop out of nowhere and do that, wouldn't you???



I could really use your opinion....... should I do that? pop out and start talking??? how would you HONESTLY react if this happened to you???



Anyway, thanks a lot!!



P.S.: What if the girl is not very good looking??? I mean, I'm very pretty, but not like, ravishingly sexy and stuff.... Just average...



P.P.S.: He's alone because he's new at school and is kind of a loner, sorta shy also... that's why he doesn't have many friends....GUYS (maybe girls too): Would you think this is weird????????????????????
lol i answered this already.



no most guys would be relieved that a girl would talk to them.GUYS (maybe girls too): Would you think this is weird????????????????????
i wouldnt think so
If your good enough to like then your good enough to date. Like what nike said just do it. He's new he probably wants some one to talk to.
I answered your first version of this question, but anyways..



Any company is better than no company (w/ few exceptions). The fact that you're pretty can only help. So long as you're not two feet taller than him (intimidating), or holding a weapon (threatening), I'm sure it'll go well. Just plan out what you're going to say before you actually confront him. You don't want the moment to be even more awkward, by just sitting there, extending your ';so... umm';'s.



Unless you can find a smoother way of confronting him, you're going to have to resort to this situation.. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment