Sunday, November 21, 2010

Am I a stalker? How much is too much chatting or messaging to annoy a person?

I fell hard for this guy I met online. At first, it was just meant to be chat partners but then I started chatting really deeply with him - and now everytime I see him signed on (always in ';away'; mode), I want to message him and talk!



I have this gut feeling I will push him away - I already came close by freaking out when he took several hours to reply to me - I really thought I did something to upset him!



So please, guys especially, how much is too much chatting with a guy online? What is the line where friendly conversation becomes obsession? Also, any tips on how I can get over crushing on someone so hard will be great too - I'm trying to act aloof but it's not working! I like him too much and it makes me look so desparate!



Thanks for all your help :)Am I a stalker? How much is too much chatting or messaging to annoy a person?
TOO much is messaging every time you see him sign on.



TOO much is messaging ANY time he is invisible OR away.



TOO much is continuing to chat AT ALL if he says he is busy.



My suggestion is to totally leave the guy alone for as long as it takes for him to contact you. Yes, it sounds like you are close to being a stalker.Am I a stalker? How much is too much chatting or messaging to annoy a person?
I would say that when and if he asks you to stop chatting with him, or emailing him and you don't, that would be stalking.
If he is on the away setting leave him be!!!! If he is on ';on line'; mode then maybe send a ';hi, how are you?'; If he doesn't respond, then leave him be!!!
I don't understand how you can really fall for a guy on line. You don't really know him. A lot of people pretend they are avalible or younger or a different sex because they are lonely or they think it is fun. He could be a fake and isn't really interested in getting to know you because he really is an unemployed 65 year old man who drinks till he passes out each night.
Ah, a kindred spirit. I fall for guys hard as well. And I hate that waiting for a reply. But guys want what they can't have and if he starts taking you for granted, then you're screwed. Only message when he is there (not away), and do you're best to let him make contact first at least a few times, lol. Listen to music. Walk the dog. Talk at your best friend, but do your best to avert your attention. This stage will pass, at least it does for me, lol. Hang it there!
YOu need to get a life! you can start by pushing the chair back getting up going to starbucks and stalking people there.. like normal folks
OK,you all ready know that you might be looking a little desperate. Think about do you like it when a guy is all crazy and desperate for you ??? People are turned off by people that are too needy and desperate. Instead of them getting closer to you they want to get away from you.

Do whatever it takes for you to NOT contact this guy first again. Go on line and let yourself be seen as signed in BUT wait for him to message YOU FIRST. When he does chat for a little while (10 minutes top.. then excuse yourself .... say you have to go somewhere ( nails done, shopping anything) So he knows you have a life and are not sitting there waiting for him to come on line ( stalking) Do this a few times before you start approaching him again........ Keep your chats no longer than 30 minutes always leave him wanting to talk more.. Guys like girls that have their own lives and that are NOT NEEDY and desperate ....
What you did so far is too much. He has been saying he's away, so get the hint. Stop chatting and messaging him.
Too much is when he has had enough, no matter how much that is. Stalking is anytime you are around when you are not wanted. Back off, play it cool, and if he wants to talk, he will. Nothing wrong with being in a chat room a lot, but talk to others, too. Comment on what other people say. If you sound interesting, and interested in the topic, he will talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment