Friday, November 19, 2010

Guys (or girls). Does this guy like me? Please, please help!?

There is a confident guy (confident in his work, yet he is shy when it comes to social interactions) who is very inexperienced with women (in his 30s) from work and people tell me he likes me. He is a great guy (everyone has knows that too), who hasn't been with a girl for a number of years. He has been-



-replying and sending text messages that can go on for up to an hour. Even replies to drunken message.

-tells me secrets he wouldn't tell his friends

-has saved me a seat at the conference recently, when I didn't ask him to

-He asks me to save a seat for him in meetings

-He also told me he doesn't like to write on other people myspace wall, because he doesn't want to get into conversation with them. However, he texts me back or tries to start conversation with me, when I'm online or I will with him. He also says if we dont have time to finish talking, he will say we can should talk on MSN tonight.

-When we talk on MSN he often tries to keep conversation going

-He tells me about 'girls' in the past and about his crushes and about what type of girls he likes



The problem is, some days I (and others aswell) think he really likes me, then some days I will only see him passing in the office and its just a hello. Then generally, when I get home when I have MSN on, he will write 'what's news' or 'how's your day?'



I AM SO CONFUSED!

Last problem is, I have a boyfriend (and believe me it's over), so I am not sure he doesn't want to be seen flirting with me because of it. I am on the verge of ending my relationship too.



Honestly, would a guy want to chat to you later (which he does) if he wasn't keen?

Does he like me or just friends?Guys (or girls). Does this guy like me? Please, please help!?
Well from what you are saying, it seems as though he definitely likes you! I would say he either is testing you to see how you feel about him or is scared or doesn't know how you really feel about your current boyfriend. Since he has been so bold before (like saving you a seat when you didn't even ask him to), come out and tell him how you feel about him! I'm sure he'll probably like you even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment