Friday, November 19, 2010

I have a huge crush on someone, yet I can't tell him?

Him and I started talking, getting close about 5 days ago.

We live in two different towns, so we always chat online.

Which is good because it would be really awkward because he'd notice that I do like him. I did though ask if he wanted to meet me for drinks and the conversation went something like this (even though it was this morning, i don't really remember it).

Me: ';When I do go there to visit my sister, we should meet for drinks! Drinks on me!';

Him: ';Drinks sound amazing';

Me: ';What? Haha. You're not joking?';

Him: ';No way. I just need to get a reason why';

Me: ';Oh?';

Him: ';No, haha. Like to myself. This will be a perfect reason, I've fully paid off two loans, I'd love to!';



I always get excited to see his name pop up and say ';hey, how was your day?';...From that, our conversations could last for hours.



He's really awesome, I don't stand a single chance with him.

Or does he like me?

What should I do?I have a huge crush on someone, yet I can't tell him?
It seems like he likes you... I wouldn't worry so much about ';standing a chance with him.'; He is talking to you, isn't he? So go out, have drinks, enjoy. One caveat: If he lets you pay for drinks (even if you offered) he probably doesn't think of you as girlfriend material or he is not a gentleman. He could just think of you as a friend or someone to have fun with but nothing serious. Also, you asked him out on the date. In my book, I never go out with a guy unless he asks first. This is no biggie, just go out with him, have fun, and make sure he asks you out next time. good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment