Friday, November 19, 2010

I really like this girl. How do I ask her out? (Info about why I think she likes me is below). Girls please.?

I promise this will be worth your time (well maybe). Ok, so I really like this girl. She is blonde, athletic, and very nice. I have had a crush on her for two years now and I think that she may like me. Here' s why:





Ok, so as some of you know, it is the first day of school. Ok, over the summer, on every little thing such as watching a movie, she would text me about it. I would get around 75 texts from her a day. Then she hugs me for no apparent reason. I mean, I saw her 3 days ago and she is like ';OMG I haven't seen you for the longest time.'; and hug me. We are only in Middle school. Also, she will walk home with me and she isn't even going the right way. Also, she will always want to be in groups with me and always wants me to go over to her house to work on the project. I thought that she just liked working but then I figured after 5 times, I started to wonder why. Also she will walk with me saying ';I just felt like it';.





Also when she had her old boyfriend, one of my best friends she would even call me her BFF right in front of him. My friend didn't want to date her at first because she was always talking about me. But he did it anyways. The also thought that she was dating them so she could stay closer to me.





If you don't think she likes me, please tell me. If you do think she likes me, I have a couple questions.


1. How should I ask here out, face to face or on the phone.


2. Should I have a friend ask her out for me? As you can tell im nervous but I sort of want to do it myself.


3. How should I start the conversation without freaking out.


4. What are some things that I shouldn't do because it will mess me up?





Thanks a lot. I really like this girl. How do I ask her out? (Info about why I think she likes me is below). Girls please.?
she LIKES YOU! hehe its all in it.





and to answer yer questions.





you shud ask her out face to face.





because its more personal and real





and girls want that.





DONT ASK YER FREND TO ASK HER OUT FER YOU


then things will get ruined


trust me.


i had this problem before.





just be yourself


and everything will work out just fine.





besides from what you said; you seem like you've got a good chance.





=DI really like this girl. How do I ask her out? (Info about why I think she likes me is below). Girls please.?
i think she likes you. just like ask her ';do you want to go out with me?'; and if she says know just say ';i was only joking!';


Good luck! :)
igyu
i think she likes you...who knows? ask her out :)
Dude she totally likes you!!!! Go up to her and say you really like her and would she go out with you some time. Always ask out a girl face-to-face. NEVER GET YOUR FRIEND TO ASK A GIRL OUT!!! That is really bad, never do that! Don't be too anxious. Also don't be all weird. Just act normal.
I think she likes you. Ask her out face to face but, if you are nervous then ask her over the phone. No having a friend to ask her out for you is very immature. You should do it yourself. You should ask her about her day and how she is doing. Then while you guys are having a good conversation tell her that you have something to tell her. Tell her that you liked her for two years and would like to start a relationship with her. Tell her what you like about her and what you like about her personality. If she says no which I doubt tell her that you understand and will always be her friend and that will make her feel like she made a big mistake.


Do not curse, be serious not immature, and make her feel special
She definitely likes you...





I think face to face is the best way of asking someone out. It's sooo romantic =] Do it that way. Ask her out yourself, because she might not think you like her enough to do it yourself. Start the conversation casually, and gently ease into that topic. Be calm. Don't worry about what would ';mess you up';. =]





Hope this helps!
ok Yes she likes you and i would ask her out face to face its the safest way.Just go up to her and be like hi i need to talk to you its plain and simple.


Now plz answer mine!!!


http://answers.yahoo.com/questions/?qid=鈥?/a>
Yeah i think she likes you, no doubt. If her old boyfriend said she talked about you alot there is no doubt.





About asking her out, face to face or on the phone. JUST DONT TEXT IT (well sometimes u can if you REALLY can't do it any other way).





Starting the conversation without freaking out, just talk to her like normal, like you always do, and bring up hints like how great a friend she is or something like that.





If you just talk like you usually do, you shouldn't ';mess up';. Thats all I got, GOOD LUCK! (not like you need it =D)
First off: I think she digs you.





1. face to face. but don't freak out.


2. no, do it yourself. but don't freak out.


3. take calm breaths, remember she's not God, she's a person. I'm sure she'll understand if you're a little nervous or shy, maybe even think it's cute. I know I think it's cute when guys are shy. =) ask her about things you know she's into, but if you don't know about anything she likes ask what she thinks about new movies, new bands, new songs etc.


4. keep your balance when walking in her sight, that way you don't embarrass yourself by tripping on something, but don't concentrate too hard. don't run into things. don't talk too fast, but don't talk too slow either. don't mumble. It may seem like a lot but in reality it isn't. I'll add more later if I think of anything else.





Did you get one of the important things? DON'T FREAK OUT!!! Just believe in yourself and if all else fails just try to be friends her if going out isn't possible. I hope I helped, and the best of luck to you!





~Peace
ok ask her out face to face, not on the phone, don't have a friend ask her out for you, just like walk up to her and start a conversation and just be like, ';you wanna go out sometime?';, or something like that. If she says no, don't act like a jerk about it just like brush it off, but i doubt she'll say no cuz its pretty obvious she likes you
it sounds like she's really into you! so don't worry!


i think that you should ask her out face to face coz girls prefer it that way (i do anyway)


start the conversation by telling her how much you like her and stuff like that...and then ask her out


i can promise that you won't mess up! just be yourself and based on the info you gave us, she'll defo say yes!






Ok, It sounds like she really does like you, but since I dont personally know this girl I cant be sure. It may just be her personallity. But I seriously recommend asking her out, or telling her you like her.


Now if you choose to ask her out, do it in person, girls love that. Ask her yourself too, dont have any of your friends do it, even if you are really nervous. having friends do it for you can be a huge mistake on your part.


You are already friends with her so relax, be normal, what do you usually talk about? Start with that.


DO NOT put her on the spot, pull her aside away from friends and ';other'; people. It should be just you, and her.


tell her you like her alot and ask her if she feels the same. Also, use her friends( not to ask her out) but to see if she feels the same. (the way to a girls heart is through her best friends)


And again, just relax, shes already friends with you, so at least you know she doesnt find you weird or any thing. Your already half way there!!





Goodluck with the girl!!!!
dnt even think of askin her out on the phone or by lettin sum1 do it 4 u cuz that is soo disrespectful it is as if u r tell her u rnt that gud 4 me that's y i dnt wanna ask u out personally so the perfect way obviously is 2 do it personally... tell her honestly how u feel n tell her that u really like her and u'd like to go out wid her but dnt b really nervous... b polite and gentle but nt really nervous

No comments:

Post a Comment