Friday, November 19, 2010

How to get rid of the flirty girl and ask out my crush?

I'm in the 12th grade, my obsession with science has turned me into an outcast among my peers (whom me and my friends always openly term as ';sub-human trash';). Me and my friend usually hang out at the same place during lunch.



Well one day during lunch, me and my friend were discussing the politics of the Senate and the Jedi Council when one girl who is in my physics class walked by and tried to entice me. I can obviously tell she was teasing because I have seen her do so with nerdy looking guys in my class only to laugh at them in the end and get her football playing bf to beat them up. She was attractive, but a total b*tch that thinks she can walk all over anyone she wants. So she came over to our table and started to flirt with me, talking about sex and other provocative subjects while licking her lips and trying to feel me up.

';So I heard you like me'; she said, me and my friend continue discussing our nerdy topic and purposefully ignoring her all the while. ';Come on, I'll show something even better than Star Wars'; in which I reply, ';Not now, we're discussing the corruption of the senate and the chancellor';. This continued for a couple of minutes until she finally got sick of not getting any attention and yelled ';Fine, you don't know what your missing out, you can go hand solo all you want!';, when she left, we both laughed behind her back for five minutes straight. This continued for a week.



So me and my secular group of video games/star wars nerds have an interesting game that we play. Each week, we would pick a piece of paper from a can with the names of a lot of the pretty girls at the school, whomsoever appeared on the paper, the chooser would have to ask out which usually ends up pretty awkward or just really bad and we would laugh at each other. It was my turn, and I had to ask out this girl I have a crush on, the rule was we have to ask the girl during lunch no matter what, and at the time, her bf was with her. I went up to her and asked jokingly ';Hey, how would you like to share chromosomes in order to speed up the process of human evolution?'; She laughed and her bf looked pissed ';I'm guessing that's a no?'; and I walked away.



Well the next day, she came up to me and told me ';that was cute what you did the other day'; and flashed a smile. Every time we run into each other, she would try to initiate a conversation with me or the other way around. A month later, she broke up with her bf. The flirty girl also keeps bugging me, but even though me and my friend are jokingly ignoring her with our nerd talk, she seems to be getting more and more serious, its like she's starving for attention. So does the flirty girl actually likes me? How do I get rid of her? And how do I make a move on the other girl?



AAAARRRGGGHHHH!!! This is why I don't socialize with the sub-humans, their too damn complicated!How to get rid of the flirty girl and ask out my crush?
First off the flirty girl is just P.O.ed because you and your friend won't pay attention to her and she is used to having all the attention. As to how to get rid of her I have no clue. I would say keep ignoring her and she will eventually move on or just flat out tell her that you think she is a b*tch and to go f-off.



Second the other girl I would say just ask he out again but maybe leave the science pick up lines behind. I mean no offense or anything but it doesnt seem you have much to lose if she rejects you since its your senior year and it seems like you already have a good group of friends.



If you don't want to ask her out then just ask her to study for a test with you or something if you have any classes together or ask her if she wants to hang out with a group of friends so that it isn't as awkward as 1-on-1 would be. How to get rid of the flirty girl and ask out my crush?
LOL, you are hysterical! You are the kind of person that's actually going to become succesful in life! XD

Report Abuse


honestly, it wouldnt hurt by having another friend, but on the flip side-- her ex might start getting mad at you-- try to get to know her 1st, maybe she likes all that stuff you do
hahahaha!!!! tell the flirty girl to leave you alone. she has a bf doesnt she? do u have any classes with ur crush? if you do ask her out then. if you dont, go up to her at lunch and say something like, hey do u wanna get some real food sometime or SOMETHING!
lol well first of all the senate councils fine bro, as long as the bastard palpatine stays out there all pretty good, and i would just ask her for her number or somehting else that would show your into her, asking for her number is a gesture of getting to know her intimately, start texting her and start playing it cool like you see in the movies, be confident like you have been and text her or call her a lot and get things more serious, then go for it, your a senior what do you have to lose, dont miss out on your chance man lifes too short
hahahahaha you guys are funny/nerds, (sry but you even brought attention to it) anyways. just ignore the ***** girl. when she comes over to you guys have already have thought of something to say to her that will put her in her place and dont be afraid of her bf or whoever. as far as the other girl, sounds like she really likes you. i think sometimes if you are talking you should ask what she is doing after school, as long as she dosnt have a bf, (might get your @ss beat which you prob should have after the first thing you said to her haha but w/e it worked.) just ask her!

No comments:

Post a Comment