Sunday, November 21, 2010

Drama...I have a ';situation';!!! Help?

So....Does it seem like he likes me? :/?

Okay, so before i start, just need to let ya know; that YES i am a crazed young teenage girl, so if you cant handle my terrible spelling, or spaziness, or stupidness, then leave, NOW. ;D



Okay, so here's the situation:



oh, and by the way, thiis song basically describes how i feel. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVzFyT0YQ鈥?/a>





Anywho, I REALLY really like this one dude.

He has the most amazing blue eyes, and kewlish brown hair.

So, he and i both have a few classes together, we have science and block (block is a mixture of language arts and social studies; therefore its two periods.) Oh, and we ride the same bus.

So, in block, he sits right behind me, and sometimes ill look back and smile at him, And one time, cuz i read this online, lol, it was a sorta ';test'; to see if hes actually starring at you. So, i looked at him, then at the clock, and i was pretty certain that he didnt look at me, but then i saw him loooking at me and continuing to glance at the clock. YAY!

And in block, if he or i get up to get like a tissue or something, the person sitting at the desk will always stare at the person walking back. :)

So, in science, i ALWAYS flirt with him, lmfao.

I was being all crazy/hyper and i told him, and my friend, that they had gotten married, and had a Madonna ganster baby, and so then, my crush got a piece of paper, and signed it, lol making it an actual divorce paper. ;D

Then, later i was teasing him about it in science, and my friend, told me i was married to John Mayer, the singer, cuz we hve the same last name. Teehee, then my crush told me i was maarried to these two dudes i barely know! we were all joking, fyi. After that, we were still in science, and my crush and i were dicussing how we rode the same bus, and so we realized we had the same stop, and so he just started randomly asking me where i live, lol, and turns out, he lives pretty close by to me. :))))

And, then we started talking about last names, and he was all joking around, and he finally guessed my last name.

Then, on the bus, he sat behind me and i was sitting alone in the seat in front of him and his friend, and so, like 2 mins into the ride, i turned around and started talking to him.

Here's sorta what our convo went like

Me: hey, lol i wasnt aware that i was married to 3 guys!

Him: yeah, youre married to every man on this planet, except for me.

Me: Well, why arent i married to you?

( i dont remember what he said after that, but it wasnt a diss or anything, i dont remember.)



As our conversation continued, we started talking about last names, and siblings, and he mentioned he had an older sister, who is apparently always out with her boyfriend, and yeah...then we were talking about where we both live, and we both got to joke about stalking each other.

Then, he figured out that my acctual naame is Madeleine, and so now hes gonna call mee that, and i asked him what his middle name is, and so now ima call him by his middle name.



And yeah, %26lt;3

lmfao, THANKS A BILLION for reading all thhat!!!

I'm so grateful, thanks, if you add a link to one of your quuestions, ill try my hardest to answer it!!

;]





oh, and by the way, today, my friend...called him randomly...and started talkign about me...she asked him if he likes me...and he responded ';i dont know what to say.'; and yeah, so...idk if he secretly likes me, or thinks im like scary now...help!!!Drama...I have a ';situation';!!! Help?
im not exactly sure how to help you with this situation.

but i did read all of it

just because the first answer-er said no one should read this humongous thing lol :)

or somethin like thatDrama...I have a ';situation';!!! Help?
Hi--



I'm not sure what your question was, but I'm guessing you want to know if he likes you or not, right? My guess is that he's interested in getting to know you better right now. Hence the ';I don't know what to say';. If he didn't like you now, I'm sure he would flat out say it. I hope for your sake he's a nice guy. have a great day!
who gonna read all those craps? please make ur question/story shorter!!!
The same sort of thing happened to me..

There was a really cool guy who would always stare at me and we were really good friends, and we were always talking and joking around and stuff.

ANd I did the clock trick too..LOL.



But anyways, it turned out he liked my best friend.





I think that if he likes you, he'll ask you out.

Because all the things you mentioned,

could mean just nothing...or they could mean everything.

Ask him out,

or wait for him to ask.



Good luck!
  • music player
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment