Sunday, November 21, 2010

I need help with my insecurity. please.?

im 13 years old, and ive never had a boyfriend. i feel fatt and ugly because all my friends are so pretty and have already made out with alot of people. im super shy. i sont know how to put on make up. and ive always been the odd one out. no one has a crush on me. i was at my locker today and i heard my ex- best guy friend talking to this kid who rejected me for this super pretty girl a few weeks ago. on the bus, i was a little sniffly because my mom had said that i looked like a whore because i didnt put my make up on right. so this really cute 8th grader said '; oh? whats wrong? '; i said '; im so ugly. everyone thinks so'; and he said '; you've got it wrong, your beauiful'; after we got into the biulding, the 8th grader joins into my ex- best guy friends conversation. starts making fun of me with the other 2 guys, and thats when i started to cry even more. i feel like everyone can do there make up so nice and everyone has a boyfriend but me. im so upset. can someone please help me?I need help with my insecurity. please.?
Darling, I still don't know how to do make-up and I am in my 20's. You teach people how to treat you, so right now the message you are sending into the world is : I don't value myself and and I am not beautiful. I can tell you this without even seeing you, that you are beautiful because I a believe everyone is. Don't compare yourself too much against others, everyone has insecurities even if they do not show it. Even celebrities have a hard time living up to an image of beauty. You need to start thinking about your strenghts and start praising yourself. People will hurt you in life until the day you die that is a given, that you cannot change, the only thing you can change is how you respond to others. Love yourself and set your own standards and goals.I need help with my insecurity. please.?
Ok, I am your age. My crush rejected me and told me to basically never speak to him again.



I am shy to.



I realized, you just have to live life. This time is so awkward, you just have to deal with it. I used to write in a journal, now I listen to music when I am upset.

No comments:

Post a Comment