Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How can you find out if your co-worker is crushing on you?

A few months ago I got my first job, and my manager gave me the same Sunday shift as this guy I really like. I think he likes me too, but I'm not sure as I don't really have any experience with guys, so I don't wanna mess it up.



He's really sweet and polite, and he seems like a really sensitive, caring guy. We both work weekend shifts, and the only time I see him is at work. On Saturdays, my shift starts 5 minutes before his ends, and when I get to the tills where we work, I'll ask the manager what she wants me to do, and she'll usually tell me to go and help one of my co-workers, so I'll start to walk towards someone else, and the guy I like will call me over to help him, even if he doesn't need any help. He'll smile at me a lot, and sometimes when his shift ends he'll sign off his till, walk round the desk, and start walking towards the locker rooms, but before he gets there, he'll turn around, smile at me, and sort of wave. I've noticed that he doesn't usually say bye to anyone else, nor does he smile at many people.



On Sundays, we work the same shift, and we're usually on tills next to each other. We talk a bit, and sometimes I'll catch him staring at me. When I do, he does one of two things; he either looks away, or pretends he was looking at something else, like something behind me, OR he keeps on staring, and smiles at me until I turn back to my customer.



Also, a lot of the time if, for instance, I run out of bags, he'll leave his customer to run off and get me some, or he'll give me ALL of his, and then he'll have to go and get more for himself. Sometimes he'll also make unnecessary conversation, or say funny things that always get my attention, and then smile at me. He also always makes a point of saying bye to me at the end of the day, which he doesn't really do to anyone else.



However, I don't know if he's doing all of this just because I'm new, and he's just trying to be friendly and help me out, or because he likes me.



He's quite reserved, and keeps to himself mostly. He seems quite shy, so how can I find out if he likes me without making a fool of myself, or making him feel uneasy? And if he DOES like me, how should I approach him? I really like him, so the last thing I want to do is scare him off.



Any advice at all would be great, as I am COMPLETELY clueless, and have never had a boyfriend. Thanks a lot! %26lt;3How can you find out if your co-worker is crushing on you?
aw honey, that sounds really cute :) i really hope he likes you hee, just see what happens, no point rushing things, enjoy it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment