Friday, November 19, 2010

Where do we stand right now? I need help with this girl.?

This girl told me she likes me a while ago. I ask her to my prom that is two days away. She says yes with out hesitation. She had a good time. Two days later, she says she's glad we’re just friends. I say that I enjoy her as a friend and really love her company. I aske her out to bowling with my family and a friend two days later. She says yes. She has a good time. I tell her I like her the next day. She still wants to be friends “for now”, but wants to hang out more. I agree and we hang out more. A week later, her best friend tells me she likes me still. Me and the girl I like text often. I usually start the conversation. One day she asks what her best friend and me talked about the night before. They had a slumber party the night before and I talked to her best friend for a good thirty minutes. I tell her we talked about stuff. She asks, ';what kind of stuff?'; I tell her “you know, stuff, I’m surprised your best friend hasn’t said anything to you.” We talked about her. She says, “She hasn’t said anything.” I think about a response for a while. She says, “Just tell me J”. I say, “Okay, okay, we talked about you :)” She says “what about me?:)” I say, “nothing bad :).” She says, “what about me :):)?” I told her that her friend told me that you like me the way I am. She says “yes this is true :) what else?” I said “that’s about it other than how I feel” She asks how I feel” I basically then confess my liking towards her once more. She says, “awww that’s so sweet :)” I say, “I try :)” She says “I’m still smiling :) haha” after about five minutes of no texting. I say “Smilings a good thing. And it looks great on you :)” Cheesy, I know, but she said “awww thanks haha:)”. We texted for a little while longer then went to sleep. The next day, I tell her best friend that I REALLY like her. She tells me to not get my hopes up. I ask her if she knows anything I don’t. She says she doesn’t, and tells me not to stress over girls. She also reminds me that I came onto strong the first time when she first told me she liked me. That Wednesday, me and the girl I like meet at our youth group and we sat together. We were talking the entire night and cracking jokes. We both had a great time. That night, she texted me and we texted until we went to sleep. The next day her best friend sends me a long message about how ‘SHE LIKES YOU’ and that I need to act like a friend around her and that she would go out with me, but I needed to treat her as a friend, and in my mind as a crush, because she likes me ‘for who I am’. That Sunday I ask her out with much pressure from her best friend. She’s busy that week because of a trip, but is free this week. The entire week we don’t talk a whole lot, but we saw each other on Wednesday at the youth meeting. We didn’t sit by each other and we didn’t talk much, but she was talking with other people. We talked a little afterwards and we exchanged hugs like usual. I expressed my sadness for her leaving for the next couple of days to which she replied, “I knoooow, its sad right?” She went on that trip this past weekend, and didn’t text me once. I texted her a couple of times and I started the conversation. She didn’t answer the first text on the first day of her trip. The second time I texted her on the last day of her trip she responded quickly and we had a small conversation that she ended. Last night we had choir together and we only made eye contact once, but we smiled at each other when we did. We didn’t talk and we didn’t hug like we usually do. I tried to call her that night, which is something I rarely do. She didn’t have her phone on the first time. I try a second time an hour later, straight to voicemail. I ask her best friend what she’s up to. She says they are together at that moment. I tell her I want to talk to her, but her phone is off. After about 15 minutes of nothing, my phone tells me I missed a call. It was from her. My phone never rang. I called back as soon as I saw the missed call, which was about two minutes after I saw the missed call. Her best friend picked up and said she was playing piano and was busy. I heard her playing in the background. I tell her if she gets the chance to call me back again. She never called back, but I texted her that night. She says ';I’m about to go to sleep.'; I say I’m sorry, good night; I’ll talk to you later. She says “Thanks!! Night.”



I’m feeling this tension between her and me that I can’t explain it. I feel sick to my stomach. I want to hang out with her more often. It hurts that I didn’t get to talk to her yesterday. I don’t know what she’s feeling and I feel like we’re getting to a point in our “relationship” where it’s make our break time. We have been friends our entire lives. I’ve always sort of had feelings for her because we share such same interests, but now I REALLY like her. I’ve never been in a relationship, and the only reason I’m in this situation now is because she said something. She’s been in one relationship before that endWhere do we stand right now? I need help with this girl.?
numbre 1) dont smother her cause thats a huge turn off.......if you act just a little more uninterested shell start texting you more and crave your company.

numbre 2) just ask her out and basically tell her what you told us....say youve been friends for your whole life and now you see her as something more and tell her how beautiful and perfect she is heh....good luckWhere do we stand right now? I need help with this girl.?
You seem like a pretty good guy, by the way my name is Alexis Tousant and I attend Sheffield high school. If you really like this girl, you've already taken the necessary risk for the relationship you want to have with her... so im going to take you back to the old times if you don't mind. If you love something or someone that just won't budge... let it go and if it was meant to be, you'll know if it comes back to you, trust me I have been in this situation sooooo many times and I know exactly what you're going through. if you need someone to talk to about it; lxstousant@yahoo.com i'd be more than happy to help just hit me up... Good luck = )

No comments:

Post a Comment