Sunday, November 21, 2010

How to Approach a guy Helllp!?

I'm a Cashier and a grocery store..

There is a new guy that works in produce..He's pretty new, I'll say he's been there 2 months..



For some reason I think he's so cute, he's sort of nerdy looking he looks like a 1960's school teacher lol.. With the dark brown hair, eyes, and glasses..



I've never talked to him really, except for hello and thanks, and that's when he came through my line before.. I don't know how to start up a conversation with him.. I told a few coworkers/Friends I trust about my crush.. One of them offered to let him know when I'm ready to tell him.



How Can I talk to this person? I found out he's 25 and I'm 26... But I don't know how to find out if he has a gf or not.. I haven't dated since 2005, I'm rusty and don't know how to flirt or anything anymore..



His cousin started working at the store also.. He's a packer, he doesn't seem very approachable to me so I don't I'll get any info out of him..



I haven't had a crush on anyone in a really long time.. Don't know how to pursue anything.



Please give me your advice!How to Approach a guy Helllp!?
Go talk to him..get out of the cage!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment