Friday, November 19, 2010

HELP!!! BOYFRIEND CRISIS!! Very long story, need someone to be patient with me. :O?

I have a friend named Becky who moved to our middle school last year. She started crushing on the same guy I had been crushing on for a while in 8th grade. She never gave up. Neither did I.


We're in high school now, and on September 25th, I asked out Chris! He said yes!!! :D Becky never really bothered to say anything until lately. She started bringing up the fact that we looked good together, but she still liked him. Then, she started saying things like


';You know, if you and Chris never went out I'd probably be going out with him.';


Now, the thing with Becky is she's kind of over weight and is not really THAT pretty. So, it was like,


';Sure Becky, sure.';


(sarcastically)


So, anyway, soon she started saying other things that were really kind of mean like,


';I don't approve of you two going out anymore.';


or


';Are you guys still going out? Dammit.';


I tried to ignore it, but it was really starting to get annoying. Finally, she said to me.


';I give it two weeks before you guys break up.';


I said to her.


';Becky, I'm not breaking up with Chris.';


she said back.


';Who says he won't break up with you?';


Now, I know Chris. He doesn't like Becky that way. He's also not a jerk who would do that to me. BUT, with Becky you never know what she has planned up her sleeve. It's like, she'll get you whether you want her to or not. I trust my boyfriend, but not her. Finally, I decided to talk to Chris.


';Chris, Becky's being really mean to me.';


he said.


';You're over exxagerating. I know you want attention, but you're going to have to get used to the fact I'm friends with Becky.';


(by the way, their was more in the conversation, I just don't think it's necessary to add it all in.)


So, I tried to push it away. BUT, every morning Becky would start talking to him and he wouldn't even say hi to me. He'd just walk off with her and talk to her. That's where I started going home everyday and crying. :( So, I tried to ask Chris what I did wrong all night on a friday. He ignored most of my messages. Finally, I messaged his brother asking what was up. His brother said.





HiMyNameIsJoe93 (7:38:18 PM): chris is mad at you cause your an attention whore





I started BAWLING my eyes out. I was like,


';Oh my gosh! He's going to break up with me!';


My friend Karissa called him and told him everything.


He apparently said,


';I never said she was an attention whore. That's how Joe put it. I also talked to Becky and told her that Liz is my gf and it's going to stay that way so you have to just stop. I'm not going to break up with Liz, ok?';


So, then I started crying happy tears! I was so happy. But, later that night, I tried to say sorry for all the trouble I caused.





Liz (10:22:08 PM): I'm sorry for being an ';attention whore'; as Joe put it.


Liz (10:22:18 PM): Ok? So... are we cool?


Liz (10:22:21 PM): :-)


Chris (10:22:28 PM): sure


Chris (10:22:35 PM): but im going to bed c ya


pandaaiai signed off at 10:22:34 PM





It sounded like he was really annoyed. I had no idea what to do! So people, what ';should'; I do? HELP!!!HELP!!! BOYFRIEND CRISIS!! Very long story, need someone to be patient with me. :O?
I am soooo glad that im not in jr high. Heres the deal. You're being a bit annoying to him. Just be happy that he said you guys are still together. Forget about this Becky she isnt a good friend. And stop annoying your bf so much, cuz otherwise he will get pissed off and dump you.HELP!!! BOYFRIEND CRISIS!! Very long story, need someone to be patient with me. :O?
wow that sux...i would say kick that fat bitches ***..and seriously if ur ';boy friend'; is ignoring u then he is not a good guy..u should dump him..dont go after a guy like that its not worth it..so i say teach all them a lesson by ignoring them and hanging out with some real friends ..good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment